We are looking for a senior product marketing manager to help us build from the ground up. This key, strategic role within the company will partner closely with leadership across the organization.
We are looking for someone who is excited to build and be hands-on to help drive the overarching go-to-market strategy, sales enablement and play a key role in Material Security product launches.
Product marketing plays many roles and expectations of this function vary greatly across different companies. At Material Security, we believe the best product marketing will result in shorter sales cycles, higher win rates, and steady or growing ASPs. How that is achieved will be dictated by this hire.
- Develop and execute a comprehensive product marketing strategy that aligns with business goals and drives sales growth.
- Create and maintain updated and impactful sales decks that include product/sku variants and competitive positioning to be used consistently across all sales channels.
- Establish clear and differentiated positioning for our products that is applied broadly across the website and other marketing assets.
- Build and disseminate a clear understanding of our target customers to enable more effective targeting and messaging.
What We’re Looking For
- 4+ years of SaaS product marketing experience
- Strong understanding of the security market or the Microsoft/Google office platforms, particularly email and/or securing sensitive content and data
- Demonstrated ability to build programs from start to finishExpertise in writing differentiated and compelling marketing content for CISOs and security practitioners
- Ability to create clear and compelling presentations and decks for internal and external audiences
- Excellent communication skills across audiences
Material Security is a remote-first workplace with an office in Redwood City, California.
Compensation at Material Security is determined by a range of factors, including but not limited to the individual’s particular combination of knowledge, skills, competencies, and experience. The projected compensation range for this position is $137,000 to $215,600. The projected salary range is just one component of Material Security’s total compensation package for employees.