We believe each moment in sports can change the plan, change the game and change lives. That’s why our mission is to build the world’s most powerful network of sports video and data to empower teams to make every moment count.
How? By hiring people around the world who want to help us support coaches, players, analysts, recruiters, teams, clubs and fans. Hudl customers use our products to capture video, analyze data, share highlights and a lot more. They stay ahead of the game with the latest technology and we help them achieve their goals.
Want to join us?
We’re looking for a Sr. Product Marketing Manager with 5+ years of experience managing go-to-market strategies and execution for multiple products and services in a B2B setting.
The Sr. Product Marketing Manager role is a highly visible and key role at Hudl. You’ll have the opportunity to own the strategy to execute high-impact product launches and be at the center of helping coordinate our go-to-market strategy for new and existing product lines.
In this role, you’ll report directly to the Marketing Director for our Competitive business unit which focuses on accelerating Hudl’s growth among clubs, high schools and small colleges across North America. This role has extreme cross-functional impact, working closely with your team members in marketing, sales, product management, and customer success.
The Hudl Marketing team is responsible for driving company narratives, market awareness, demand generation, product marketing and more.
- Customer centric. You champion the voice of the customer when developing and marketing our products to ensure the right customers are getting the right message, about the right products for them, through the right channels, at the right time.
- A messaging and positioning expert. You have experience owning overall messaging and positioning of products to ensure all go to market functions are fully equipped to market, sell, onboard, retain and grow the product.
- Know saas. You understand the challenges facing marketing and sales teams in the saas industry and any direct experience from the sports landscape is a plus.
- A strong collaborator. You can effectively partner with Sales, Customer Success and Product leaders to ensure marketing and communications plans work seamlessly with other parts of the business to create a customer experience that drives growth.
- Exceptional with numbers and reporting. You have experience working with analysts and decision science teams to gather, analyze and report on the value of your efforts, but also know how to manage and create reporting on your own when needed.
- Own the key story for our products. You’ll translate features and product strategies into use cases, benefits, differentiators and outcomes for Hudl customers.
- Lead cross-functional launches. You’ll know the ins and outs of our new products from build to launch in order to cause buzz in the market and unlock new revenue streams for the business.
- Build engaging assets. You’ll inform the creation of materials that both educate our target audiences about Hudl products and establish our position in the marketplace.
- Inform growth campaigns. You’ll partner with our demand generation team and our in-house agency of creatives to design content and campaign strategies that grow awareness and drive new leads.
- Thrive on insights and feedback loops. Constantly consume research, user feedback, sales and CSM wins and losses, sales and support calls, and product utilization data to inform our marketing strategy, sales motions and enablement toolkits.
- Celebrate work at Hudl retreats. We like to gather our Hudlies from around the world to showcase achievements and strategize for the future.
- Treat you like an adult. We’re all about a healthy work-life balance. We’ll give you unlimited vacation time and have company-wide timeout days (no meetings allowed).
- Provide career growth. We’re lifelong learners who encourage professional development. We’ll give you tons of resources and opportunities to keep growing.
- Supply you with tools for success. We've invested in our office spaces, designing them with our employees in mind. You’ll have the enriching, flexible environment and powerful hardware you need to do your job well.
- Support your mental and physical health. We care about our employees’ wellbeing. Our Employee Assistance Program, Employee Resource Groups and fitness partner Peerfit have you covered.
- Cover your medical insurance. We have multiple plans to pick from to ensure you’ll have the coverage you (and your dependents) want.
- Contribute to your 401(K). Yep, that’s free money. We’ll match up to 4% of your own contribution.
Diversity at Hudl
Hudl is an equal opportunity employer. We understand the power of a diverse team, celebrate differences and promote inclusive and accessible environments.
To promote Hudlies being their authentic selves and give everyone opportunities for allyship, we offer employee resource groups. These employee-led groups are drawn together by common affinities, passions and life experiences:
- Her Hudl
- Hudl Black
- Mental Health Champions
- Community Champions
We recognize there’s ongoing work to be done and track our efforts and commitments in annual diversity reports.
We also know imposter syndrome is real and the confidence gap can get in the way of meeting spectacular candidates. Please don’t hesitate to apply—we’d love to hear from you.