Front is a hub for customer communication that allows companies to offer tailor-made service at scale. Front looks and feels like your email inbox with a few very important differences: teammates collaborate in the same place where external messages are sent and received, and behind the scenes, robust workflows and integrations power the efficiency and insights typically found in a CRM. More than 6,500 businesses use Front to work together to send out the best replies faster, keep messages organized across channels, and always maintain a personal touch. The result is premier, personalized service that scales with your business — and a team that works together as one.
With $138M in funding, Front is backed by Sequoia Capital, and other leading venture capital firms, as well as independent investors including top executives of Atlassian, Okta, Qualtrics, and Zoom. Front was recently named to Wealthfront’s Career-Launching Companies in 2021
and Forbes Cloud 100 2020
, the definitive list of the top software companies in the world. We have also been recognized on LinkedIn’s 2020 Top Startups
, The New York Times’ The Next Wave of ‘Unicorn’ Start-Ups
, Fortune’s Best Small Workplaces
, and Glassdoor’s Best Places to Work
We’re looking for a Senior Product Marketing Manager focused on solutions and vertical marketing to join our growing Product Marketing team. You will be responsible for aligning with our Sales, Growth Marketing, and Customer Success teams to define our target audiences, craft messaging, and devise campaigns to drive both new business and expansion outcomes. You’ll also own the creation of customer-facing content and collateral to articulate the product value proposition for each audience we serve.
What will you be doing?
- Own the end-to-end success of Front’s key use cases and verticals
- Lead a cross-functional team of demand generation, content and brand marketers to drive upmarket pipeline and revenue
- Define and maintain our key buyer personas
- Develop the go-to-market plan for Front’s customer segments
- Identify Front’s strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities through in-depth market research and enable customer-facing teams to succeed in competitive situations
- Partner with Content Marketing to create collateral that drives acquisition, conversion, and expansion
- Ensure knowledge management systems are up-to-date with relevant content
What skills and experience do you need?
- BA/BS or equivalent working experience in enterprise SaaS
- 6+ years of experience with product marketing or commensurate experience, such as content marketing or sales/solutions engineering
- Strong copy skills and ability to clearly communicate
- Familiarity with sales CRM, Salesforce and other sales products in the market
- Proven success aligning cross-functionally with sales, enablement, customer success and other departments
- Critical thinker with strong problem-solving skills
- Exceptional time and project management skills
- Comfortable living and working in accordance with Front’s values of transparency, collaboration, high standards, care, low ego, and inclusion
Front provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age or disability.