Fountain is enterprise software that accelerates global high volume hiring. Our customers hire millions of hourly workers annually in 78 countries. Job seekers often struggle to get connected with companies seeking hourly workers due to inefficiencies in their hiring processes, and Fountain makes it easier for them to get offers for work quickly. Getting hired fast eases some of the financial instability millions of families face.
Fountain is a Remote-first company that embraces a work from anywhere policy and offers flexibility on location, so our employees feel free to enjoy the world. Fountain is widely trusted by leading organizations, including Chipotle, StitchFix, GoPuff and Just Eat Takeaway.
We just 4.5Xed in valuation in our Series C, which was led by Softbank and B Capital. We plan on keeping this hyper-growth going this year! Come join us on this rocket ship!
Fountain is growing, and so is our Marketing team! We are looking for an experienced Senior Product Marketing Manager with a passion for planning, organizing, and executing programs that make the customer understand our product for their specific use case, and ultimately become our champion. You will partner closely with our Customer Success team to lead and execute all programs related to customer advocacy: customer stories, referrals, advisory boards, advocacy programs, and customer education around new features.
This role is a very impactful position in building out our customer advocacy, and would be ideal for someone who thrives in a fast-paced start-up environment. We have a very open and collaborative culture that encourages creativity and thinking outside the box, and the ideal candidate would be someone who is passionate about helping us build a diverse and talented team!
What you’ll be doing:
- Ensure Fountain has customer stories that highlight our top customer segments, industries, and use cases
- Create a scalable referral program to increase close rates for our Sales team without overwhelming customer advocates
- Evangelize the voice of the customer internally to influence the product roadmap, and externally to inform prospects of recent customer successes
- Craft and develop compelling stories, content and tools (presentations, whitepapers, infographics, webinars, customer success stories, product videos, how to guides, etc.) that land multi-channel and resonate with our target persona
- Collaborate and work effectively across Fountain with groups such as product, digital marketing, sales, business development, and customer success to achieve business goals
- Help us connect the dots and measure the effectiveness of product marketing activities, identify opportunities for improvement and orchestrate many moving parts
What you should bring:
- 7+ years of experience in product marketing, strategy consulting or product management
- You have built Customer Advocacy Programs from scratch and rolled out Globally
- You are incredibly organized and efficient — you take on complex projects and own them from start to finish
- You continually approach projects with a customer-first mindset
- You have a deep understanding of enterprise sales cycles and experience in SaaS products
- You think strategically and have the ability to communicate effectively and work directly with senior leadership – including strong writing skills
- You have exceptional comfort working in ambiguous environments, defining personal goals that are aligned with the company mission
- You love data and proving ROI through results-backed information
Amazing Perks & Benefits we provide for our employees include (but are not limited to):
Flexible PTO & Work Hours
"Work from Anywhere" Policy
Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage
HSA & FSA (Medical and Dependent Care)
Life Insurance & STD/LTD
16 Weeks Paid Parental Leave for Birth/Adoption
Remote IT/Home Office Stipend
Learning and Development Reimbursements
Fun, interactive and inclusive team-building events, off-sites, and happy hours
Even if you do not meet all the requirements above, we still encourage you to apply for this position. While we try to be thorough with our prerequisites, not everything about you as a candidate can be condensed into a list of bullet points.
We welcome applicants of any educational background, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, socioeconomic status, disability, and veteran status.
*Fountain is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer—M/F/D/V*