Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
The location for this role is flexible and we can also consider locations other than London.
Binance is looking for a Senior Product Marketing Manager to partner with and support the growth of our key Product lines.
You will be tasked with expanding the user base of the assigned Product lines' product offering and services from both existing Binance users and from new users.
There are many strategies available to achieve this such as planning and executing creative marketing campaigns, customer segmentation for tailor made outreach, developing customer reward strategies, partnering with other internal products and external parties to offer exciting incentives to use the platform.
You will also work closely with the Product teams to offer suggestions for improving the product to ensure its rapid growth into the leading platforms in their field.
- Grow users from Binance ecosystem through user segmentation, product cross-sell, and product offerings integration
- Map out user journey and increase user funnel conversion through surfacing product ask, user education, operation campaign
- Unlock new user growth through product offerings design, content marketing, social media campaigns and affiliates collaboration
- Design reward systems to increase engagement, retention users and attract new customers
- Establish relationships with merchant partners and negotiate global partnership deals
- Coordinate and project manage marketing campaigns with other Binance teams
- Provide market and competitive intelligence for Binance, monitor KPI and trends in communities to inform overall marketing and product strategy
- 5 years of proven success in growth marketing and operation, eg. operation campaign design, content marketing, user journey mapping, email marketing, user segmentation, top of funnel growth and funnel optimisation
- Strong written communication capacity and interpersonal skills: be able to build and manage strong relationships with their team, cross-functional colleagues, and external partners. Inspirational to your team and partners
- Fast learner: be able to learn and understand crypto space and product offerings fast and integrate the internal resources with Binance card
- Data-focused: Able to roll up your sleeves to pull and analyze the data and gain insights from the data
- User-focused and product-driven: strong understanding of product, tech and platform
Working at Binance
•Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
•Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
•International work environment and flat organisation
•Great career development opportunities in a growing company
•Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
•Flexible working hours, Casual work attire