Aircall is on a mission to revolutionize the business phone industry!
We exist to empower every professional to have richer conversations. We provide an entirely cloud-based voice solution, which seamlessly integrates with popular productivity and helpdesk tools. We have raised more than $220 million since 2015, and our base of 11000+ customers (and growing) is at our forefront.
Behind our product are the amazing teams driving it, split between Paris, New York, Sydney, Madrid, London, Berlin, Tel Aviv and remote locations. Despite our distance, we all work together to drive our product!
About the role:
We’re looking for an experienced product marketer to join our global team of collaborative, creative, and talented PMMs. You will report to the NY-based VP of Product Marketing, and you will be a key member of a global team that sits at the intersection of Marketing, Product, Sales, and Customer Success.
At Aircall, product marketers are strategic partners with product managers, from discovery through launch and beyond. You will be the product marketing lead for our AI products, working closely with PMs to identify business opportunities and launch new products and features. We’ll also count on you to bring your expertise to help us take our global launch processes to the next level.
This is an exciting time for Aircall and the Product Marketing team is right in the center of it all.
**This position can be Full-Remote or hybrid from the UK, Germany, France, Spain, Israel, or East Coast USA.**
What you'll do:
- Own go-to-market strategy, including pricing and packaging, and launch execution for Voice AI products
- Develop product messaging that resonates with buyers and highlights Aircall’s unique value proposition
- Set product launch goals and partner with marketing colleagues (field / channel / content & customer marketing) as subject matter expert for campaigns to meet those goals
- Become an expert in our product, our market, and especially our customers and buyers, using industry reports and analysts, surveys, interviews, customer feedback, product usage data, etc.
- Influence roadmap decisions using buyer, customer and market knowledge
- Stay flexible, positive, solution-oriented and creative
What you'll bring:
- Ability to hit the ground running, drawing upon 5+ years relevant experience for a B2B technology product, including product GTM experience - bonus points for experience with AI, data-driven products or communication technology
- Strong experience with pricing and packaging is a major plus
- Flexibility to adapt and take on new challenges in a dynamic environment
- A proven ability to lead a cross-functional team to achieve business goals
- Proactive communication and a drive to take initiative
- A balance of left- and right-brain thinking - you are both creative and analytical (that’s why you love product marketing, right?)
- Storytelling chops - you have a way with words and you understand how to tailor a message to meet an audience’s needs
- A global mindset - you enjoy working with a diverse group of international colleagues
- Yourself! What unique skills and perspective will you add to the team?
We know that success comes from smart work and deserves to be recognized and rewarded
We value people who are bold, ambitious, collaborative and customer-centric. We’re a global community growing together.
If you love a good challenge, enjoy solving meaningful problems, and want to be a part of one of the fastest-growing B2B startups, then Aircall is the company you are looking for!
Aircall offers a unique work environment and the chance to collaborate with diverse teammates across continents. We'll provide freedom and tools to allow you to thrive at your best, and foster an environment you can do it in.
Why join us?
? Key moment to join Aircall in term of growth and opportunities
?♀️ Our people matter, work-life balance is important at Aircall
? Fast-learning environment, entrepreneurial and strong team spirit
? 45+ Nationalities: cosmopolite & multi-cultural mindset
? Competitive salary package & benefits (health coverage, lunch, commute, sports)
At Aircall, we believe diversity, equity and inclusion, irrespective of origins, identity, background and orientations, are core to our Aircall journey.
We promote active inclusion to foster a strong sense of belonging which is one of our main strengths as a business. We strive to assemble diverse people that can enrich and learn from each other. We pledge to make sure everyone not only has a seat at the table but is valued at the table -- providing equal opportunities to develop and thrive.
We will constantly challenge ourselves to make sure that we live up to our ambitions around diversity, equity and inclusion, and keep this conversation open because we realize that we have work to do and much to learn.