Who are we? ?
PayFit simplifies payroll management and HR processes for SMBs. PayFit is an automated SaaS solution to help business owners and HR professionals save time and money allowing them to refocus on what really matters: the employees.
Since 2015, we have set ourselves a mission to support the digital transformation of HR management through our ever growing range of product features and services. We have a strong presence in France and have been quickly growing in Germany, Spain, the UK and Italy. With 5,000 customers in 5 countries, we are one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies in Europe.
Today, we are more than 600 employees at PayFit and we all share four core values:
Care for each other
Always stay humble
Strive for excellence
Live and work with passion
We are committed to a culture of inclusion and an environment that enables fulfilment in freedom & responsibility.
You want to join us? Watch this video
Your role → Senior Product Manager
- As a SPM at PayFit, you work in one of our tribes with an empowered team of designers, and engineers
- You imagine and build PayFit's future user experiences within one of our Solutions Tribes
- Your goal will be to make PayFit the best employee management solution ever designed
- You are responsible for the quality of the product put into production
- You also take an active part in the discussions on PayFit's strategy and product roadmap
Your work environment ?
- You will work daily with your tribe, composed of product managers, developers, and designers
- You will report directly to the Product Management Director of your tribe
- An international mobility and scope: offices in Paris, Berlin, Barcelona, London and Milan
- The possibility of working from anywhere within one of these 5 countries
- A team of Product Managers which is aggressively growing (2x growth scheduled over the next 10 months)
Your missions ⭐
- Discover and rationalize the problem we need to solve
- Evaluate the business impact we should create
- Imagine with the designers and developers the solution(s) we should create
- Measure and optimize over time to reach our business and clients satisfaction KPIs
- Liaise with all the departments to get a proper understanding of the dynamics, needs, and opportunities, and ensure alignment
- Participate in the creation and prioritization of the roadmap
- Support the product vision
This job is for you if... ?
- You have at least 4 years of experience as a Product Manager (building and improving B2B SaaS products is a plus)
- You are super autonomous but you also know how to work in a team
- You have a track record of successful collaboration with engineering and design teams
- You bleed for user experience and data-informed decisions
- You speak English fluently and you want to work in an international and dynamic environment (Spanish, Italian, German or French is a plus)
- You crave great product narratives and you can inspire people
- You have excellent communication skills
- You want to be part of a unique adventure: create one of the biggest and most efficient product organization across Europe
What we offer ❤️
- An international and dynamic team with the opportunity to visit our different offices (Paris, Berlin, Barcelona, London, Milan)
- A work from anywhere policy to allow you flexibility in regards to where you want to work in one of our five countries (France, United Kingdom, Germany, Spain and Italy)
- 150 euros equipment budget to comfortably work from home
- A gym at our Paris office and a Gymlib membership with preferential rates
- Restaurant tickets card (Swile)
- 20 weeks of maternity leave supported by PayFit and 4 weeks of partner leave (Signed the Parental Act)
- Health insurance (supported to 60% by PayFit)
- One day per year dedicated to volunteer for an association
- A fulfilling and inclusive workplace, offering equal opportunities for any minority, disability, gender identity and sexual orientation. Don’t forget: everyone fits at PayFit!
Hiring process ⚙️
1️⃣ Online interview with the Hiring Manager
2️⃣ Meet the team: online interview with a Product Designer and Engineering Manager
3️⃣ Case study presentation with a Product Manager
5️⃣ Meet the VP Product
6️⃣ Meet the Founder (optional) and Online BBQ test