TheFork, part of TripAdvisor group company, is the leading online restaurants reservation platform in Europe and Australia. We are an innovative and fast-growing company building a unique community of members to transform the way people go to restaurants. Our goal is to become the #1 app for restaurant online booking in the world.
We are looking for a Senior Product Manager to lead our Development Experience team a.k.a Platform. Platform team enables developers to succeed in their mission with efficiency, quality, performance and low risk. It is also responsible for building consumer-facing components that are used across all our products (authentication, messaging, API). The team’s main customers are engineers, building at scale: web and native applications, backend services, internal tools…
What are your missions?
Your mission is to make the development and maintenance experience at TheFork enjoyable, fast, simple and reliable.
- You ensure the product vision is achievable
- You partner with the engineering teams to research, define and design solutions that span across multiple product domains,
- You work cross-functionally with other product teams, engineering, architecture, operations, QA and other areas to successfully push platform initiatives forward
- You bring the customer voice to the conversation and ensure the delivery of value to our customers
- You check and analyse data to make informed decisions
- You communicate and evangelize the value of core platform to engineering teams and business stakeholders by defining, tracking and reporting on metrics
- You advocate for cross-product vision
- You promote agile working practises
Who you are
- You have 5+ years experience in SaaS product management or experience as an engineering is a plus
- You have a good understanding of cloud technologies, development environments, APIs, and Apps
- You have the ability to work both with engineers on a technical level, business stakeholders and manage vendor relationships
- You pay attention to details and show critical thinking
- You have a true obsession for customers satisfaction
- You are fluent in English, French or Italian is plus