We strongly encourage applications from people of colour, the LGBTQ+ community, people with disabilities, neurodivergent people, parents, carers, and people from lower socio-economic backgrounds.
If there’s anything we can do to accommodate your specific situation, please let us know.
You can also see our latest DE&I reporthere
Most people come to Cleo to do work that matters. Every day, we fight for the world’s financial health, building a beloved AI that helps people do more with their money.
We've raised over $100m from top tier VCs, reached over 4 million users who we've saved $50m+ in overdraft fees alone and have built a business with more than $30m annual recurring revenue growing more than 3x year on year.
As we enter the next phase, we’re looking for more improvisers, data geeks and grown ups who want to own their work and create meaningful change.
We’re looking for a Senior Product Manager to join us on our mission to fight for the world's financial health. You’ll be leading a product area that’s responsible to empower users to Spend Better through Insights, Education, and Tools.
Why Spend Better?
Spending is inevitable. For our most vulnerable users, their daily spending choices can affect their ability to cover the most basic necessities. For Cleo, Spending Better is an opportunity to help users be aware of their spending habits, understand the areas to cut down, and in making smart choices when it comes to essential spending so they get more value for every $ spent.
Life as a Senior Product Manager at Cleo
- You’ll be leading by example; not only will you lead a product team, but you’ll be hands on and responsible for a wide part of the product
- You’ll be ensuring our users needs are always at the heart of what we’re building, working with our talented user research team, and getting hands on yourself
- You’ll be responsible for leading a team of engineers, product analysts and designers with the power to really make things happen
- You’ll be defining which projects we need to prioritise and setting a timeline to hit those goals quickly
- You’ll be scaling things quickly through your ability to coach cross-functional teams in high pace delivery and efficiency
- You’ll be making a truly impactful difference to over 4,000,000+ users across the world
We are looking for someone who has:
- Creativity. We're radically changing how people interact with and feel about their finances. This means thinking about problems in a different way, and we encourage PMs from all backgrounds to apply.
- 3+ years as product manager, ideally for a consumer facing mobile app
- Experience building both new products (0→1) as well as track record of shipping continuous product improvements to an existing product portfolio
- Experience working on complex products/features and ability to solve complex problems
- Energy and drive to ensure that your product is successful and has an impact; people describe you as a force of nature who cares about their team
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with a talent for precise articulations of customer problems
Why should I apply?
- We have a clear Product Manager career growth framework so you’ll understand from day 1 how to develop your career and improve your skills at Cleo
- You’ll be joining an open and collaborative team where you’ll be heard and get to make a difference
- You will have the opportunity to help shape our product practices and culture
- You’ll have the opportunity to have impact outside of your squad, working with other PMs in your tribe to define strategy, and set Cleo up for success
- We are at an exciting time in our growth, having doubled in size over the last 6 months, and we need strong PMs to come into business to unlock our next stage of growth
How long will the process take?
What do you get for all your hard work?
- A competitive compensation package (base + equity) with bi-annual reviews. You can view our public progression framework and salary bandings here: https://cleo-ai.progressionapp.com/
- This position is a PM3/PM4 level and we can pay £66,574-£105,543
- Work at one of the fastest-growing tech startups, backed by top VC firms, Balderton & EQT Ventures
- A clear progression plan. We want you to keep growing. That means trying new things, leading others, challenging the status quo and owning your impact. Always with our complete support.
- Flexibility: We can’t fight for the world’s financial health if we’re not healthy ourselves. We work with everyone to make sure they have the balance they need to do their best work
- Work where you work best. We’re a globally distributed team. If you live in London we have a hybrid approach, we’d love you to spend one day a week or more in our beautiful office. If you’re outside of London, we’ll encourage you to spend a couple of days with us a few times per year. And we’ll cover your travel costs, naturally.
- Other benefits;
- 25 days Annual leave a year + public holidays (+ an additional day for every year you spend at Cleo)
- 2 months paid sabbatical after every 4 years at Cleo
- 6% employer-matched pension in the UK
- Early finish every Friday
- Online courses & internal training to level up your skills
- Regular socials and activities, online and in-person
- Online mental health support via Spill
- And many more!
We are committed to making Cleo a more diverse and inclusive workplace. We are making continuous changes in order to make sure that all voices, especially those of minorities are heard, supported and celebrated. Our work doesn't stop at hiring, and we are providing every employee with training, support and development throughout their Cleo career, alongside training specific to inclusivity.