At SimplePractice, our team is dedicated to improving the health and wellness industry by building a suite of innovative solutions for practitioners and their clients. This includes your neighborhood psychologist, family and marriage therapists, nutritionist, speech language pathologist —the small business owners who dedicate their careers to helping others. Our solution provides them with an all-in-one platform to manage their practice and the tools and resources to thrive as a practitioner and business owner.
We’re seeking a Senior Product Manager to lead the evolution of our payments and billing products. You will make a tremendous impact to practice owners by reducing the amount of time they spend on payments and billing, and supporting them in building and running profitable practices. To succeed in this role, you possess the ability to balance qualitative and quantitative research, identify the most impactful opportunities, make prioritization trade-offs, and transform complex problems into easy-to-use solutions. You are highly quantitative and enjoy looking at data and metrics to inform decisions. You bring experience from previous roles managing payment products that will enable you to quickly add value to our customers.
- Define payments and billing strategy and roadmap based on business goals and customer impact
- Gain buy-in for the vision and roadmap from diverse team and stakeholders including engineering, design, data science, marketing, finance, operations and customer success
- Define and track product metrics to understand the value that we are bringing to customers, and support the team in the transformation of raw data into actionable business and product insights
- Apply a combination of qualitative and quantitative research, competitive intelligence, customer understanding, and product intuition to identify opportunities for product enhancements, growth, and customer value
- Understand customer segments to develop features that meet the needs of particular segments
- Create business cases to make prioritization trade-off decisions
- Lead the development and execution of the product roadmap including managing the backlog, prioritizing feature requests, and creating user stories
Desired Skills & Experience
- 7+ years of experience in product management with a focus on fintech, payments, credit/debit card payments, billing workflows, and/or bank transfers
- Demonstrated experience turning highly complex problems into elegant solutions for users
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with extensive experience using data to inform decisions, segment user populations, build business cases, and prioritize initiatives
- Experience collaborating with cross-functional teams and managing product development from ideation to execution
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to clearly communicate and present complicated topics to a range of audiences
We offer a competitive benefits program including:
- Medical, dental, vision, life & disability insurance
- 401(k) plan with company match & employee stock purchase plan (ESPP)
- Flexible Time Off (FTO), wellbeing days, paid holidays, and summer Fridays
- Mental health resources
- Paid parental leave & Backup Care
- Tuition reimbursement
- Employee Resource Groups (ERGs)
California Job Applicant Privacy Notice
Thank you for your interest in opportunities at SimplePractice LLC (“SimplePractice” or “us” or “we” or “our”). Please note that when you submit your resume or application materials to us for employment purposes, you are subject to the SimplePractice California Job Applicant Privacy Notice.
For more information about our privacy practices, please contact us at [email protected].