We’re a Barcelona-based startup and the fastest-growing delivery player in Europe, Hispanic America and Africa. With food at the core of the business, Glovo delivers any product within your city at any time of day.
Our vision and ambition are not only to make everything immediately available in your city but it is also to offer our employees the job of their lives. A job where you'll be challenged and have the most fun working in through tech-enabled experiences.
Your work-life opportunity:
Glovo is building the future of cities by enabling anyone to access the products and services available in their city on demand. Our goal is to materialise this vision and bring it to a global audience.
Based in our Barcelona tech hub, as Product Manager of the Organic Growth team, you are responsible for driving our efforts to acquire new users in an organic manner. You’ll collaborate with engineering, design, and business stakeholders throughout the organization to build product and technical solutions which unlock strategic and sustainable growth.
We’re looking for someone with the same passion that we have for technology -- simple solutions and bold impact.
Be a part of a team where you will:
- Work with one full-sized cross-functional development team
- Lead quarterly goal planning and define KPIs; delivering great user experiences to both our natural search users and search engine bots.
- Write PIDs for larger features ensuring close collaboration with design, engineering, marketing and other key stakeholders
- Inspire the engineers on your team with your passion for the product and create a sense of urgency by challenging your team to go above and beyond
- Collaborate with peer product managers & cross-functional teams to ensure SEO compliance across Glovo products and provide guidance on solutions that benefit both natural search and organic users.
- Have already worked on products with organic traffic; high traffic sites preferred
- Deep understanding of search engines and their ranking factors.
- In-depth experience with website analytics tools (e.g, Google Analytics, Search Console, SEM Rush,, WebTrends)
- Problem Solving and Logical Reasoning
- A/B testing. Data-Driven and able to size opportunities.
- Eye for details and understand the nuances on mobile and desktop web - speed, technologies, optimisation techniques, progressive web apps
- Great Communicator and Stakeholder Management
- Technical Concepts (API, REST, DBs, JSON, Contracts Progressive Web Apps, SEO)
- Agile Process and Methodologies: SCRUM/Kanban and rituals with the engineering team
What you’ll find when working at Glovo:
Gas: We work hard with energy and passion for what we do.
Care: We act in the best interest of a sustainable future.
Good vibes: We always see the positive side in every situation and act with fairness and honesty with everyone.
Stay Humble: We embrace mistakes and feedback to learn from them.
Glownership: We roll up our sleeves and get work done no matter our position and level.
If you believe you match these values, we look forward to meeting you!
At Glovo we believe that diversity adds incredible value to our teams, our products, and our culture. We know that the best ideas and solutions come by bringing together people from all over the world and by fostering a culture of inclusion where everyone feels heard and has the chance to make a real impact. It's because of this that we are committed to providing equal opportunities to talent from all backgrounds.
Wanna take a peek into what it's like to work at Glovo? Follow us on Instagram
and like us on Facebook
Glovo is transforming the way consumers access local goods, enabling anyone to get almost any product delivered in minutes. Our on-demand logistics connect customers with independent local couriers who acquire goods from any restaurant or store in a city, as well as deliver urgent packages for a variable fee. As of 2020, we’re currently present in more than 22 countries across Europe, Latin America, Africa, and Asia.