The worldwide data management software market is massive (IDC forecasts it to be $137.6 billion by 2026!). At MongoDB we are transforming industries and empowering developers to build amazing apps that people use every day. We are the leading modern data platform and the first database provider to IPO in over 20 years. Join our team and be at the forefront of innovation and creativity.
As a Senior Technical Product Manager, you will define the vision and future of our consumption business using Salesforce platform. TechOps sits at the intersection of every business unit and delivers mission critical services, solutions and information to Stakeholders across the entire company.
This role can be based out of our New York City office or remotely in North America
The right candidate for this role will
- Be a CRM subject matter expert in all things Salesforce, including opportunity to quote, bookings, forecasting and quote to cash processes
- Be able to deep dive on and understand the journeys taken by different types of users and come up with rolling 12 month roadmap
- Have a high level ability to think through a solution and determine how much would be the effort or lift in order to use the information for planning purpose
- Ability to figure out high level complexity involved in the project and bring together right point of contacts essential to make the implementation all rounded
- Have strong willingness to help the customers that are facing problems, follow through and take it to completion
- Extensive experience creating product requirement documents (PD), functional design document(FDD), & accurately translating business Requirements into system functionality requirements. Work with the CRM team to groom user stories such as clarifying or augmenting user story acceptance criteria, points, etc
- Hands on configuration of Salesforce Platform including security, automation, approval processes, visual flow, custom objects, etc.
- Work with Sales Ops, Professional Services, Support Ops, Customer Success Managers, Deal Desk, Commercialization, Order to Cash, Finance and Legal teams to understand their goals and help define system solutions
- Marry understanding of business with systems expertise to provide input to strategic technical roadmaps as well as proactively identify and address delivery needs based on roadmap
- Orchestrate end-to-end solutions by taking into account integration(s) needed amongst varied best-of-breed applications that come into play throughout a transaction’s lifecycle
- Seek out ways to utilize SFDC to improve processes and productivity, and make recommendations to support an organization scaling at a rapid pace
- Work together with Technical staff to develop integration and migration requirements and custom extensions or functionality to existing business applications when needed
- Collaborate with key constituents in user acceptance testing for changes to supported CRM systems as well as facilitate seamless implementations of new functionality through targeted communications, demos, and the user training
- Have an understanding of how to prioritize work, make trade-offs and re-prioritize based on new information
- Knowledgeable of and experienced with working in Agile/Scrum environments
- Guide Stakeholders and Developers to the right product decisions to create a stable, scalable and growth oriented Salesforce platform that will serve diverse departmental needs
- Gather requirements from various Stakeholders, evaluate the requirements and partner with the Business Systems Analysts for delivery of projects
- Communicate complex technical issues simply(via Memos) and effectively to a wide range of audiences from engineers to executives
- Facilitate communication with other MongoDB teams to ensure that all roadmaps and deliverables are aligned
- Build and maintain the roadmap for Salesforce
- Establish strong partnerships with stakeholders
- Maintain and update a well organized and prioritized backlog
- In 3 months you’ll have fully ramped within your teams, and created a short term roadmap and drive to completion
- In 6 months you’ll have taken complete ownership of the product and generated a long term road map
- In 12 months you’ll have delivered multiple projects and defined the future of Salesforce at MongoDB
To drive the personal growth and business impact of our employees, we’re committed to developing a supportive and enriching culture for everyone. From employee affinity groups, to fertility assistance and a generous parental leave policy, we value our employees’ wellbeing and want to support them along every step of their professional and personal journeys. Learn more about what it’s like to work at MongoDB, and help us make an impact on the world!
MongoDB is committed to providing any necessary accommodations for individuals with disabilities within our application and interview process. To request an accommodation due to a disability, please inform your recruiter.
MongoDB, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type and makes all hiring decisions without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.