About the role
Ogury are seeking a highly experienced and motivated Product Manager to join our team reporting directly into the VP of Product in Paris, France on a hybrid or remote basis. The ideal candidate will have a background in digital advertising, a deep understanding of the programmatic advertising area and a very good knowledge of the industry landscape.
What you will be doing
- Develop and execute the product strategy and roadmap for our programmatic advertising platform
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to identify and prioritize new features and enhancements
- Gather and analyze customer feedback to inform product development
- Stay up-to-date on industry trends and competitive landscape to ensure our platform stays ahead of the curve
- Work closely with the sales and marketing teams to develop and execute go-to-market plans
- Monitor and analyze key performance metrics to ensure the success of the product
- 4+ years of experience in a product management role with a focus on programmatic advertising
- Strong understanding of the digital advertising landscape, including ad exchanges, DSPs, and SSPs
- Experience working with cross-functional teams and managing multiple projects simultaneously
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Marketing, Business, or a related field
Benefits vary by location but you can expect:
Competitive salary with a bonus, paid quarterly.
Flexible approach to working hours and location.
Keeping our Ogurians happy and healthy is a priority for us, so we offer access to both physical and mental health and wellbeing benefits.
Company family mutuelle.
25 days holiday plus an extra 10 days.
Look after your family with a life assurance plan.
Daily lunch voucher.
Modern and collaborative working space in central Paris.
Ogury is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace dedicated to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce.