In the time it takes you to read this job ad, around 100 new accounts will have signed up to Linktree. Since 2020, Linktree has 🚀 from 4M to over 25M accounts, scaling from 20 team members to over 200. Oh, and our brand has a completely new look and feel
To learn more about how we work (and get the 101 on our $6K AUD flexible benefits package), keep reading.
P.S. If you don’t tick every box in this ad, please don’t rule yourself out just yet. We’ve seen the research that people from underrepresented backgrounds tend to only apply when the checklist is all ticks. We take pride in inclusion and hiring incredible human beings with great potential over ticking boxes – so if this role resonates with you, hit that apply button!
As a Senior Product Manager for the Platform Team you will:
- Work in cross-functional squads with engineers, designers, and analysts. You will lead your squad to deliver changes in your product area that deliver on the Product Strategy and Roadmap, and drive our OKRs and measures of success.Develop the product strategy, product vision, product roadmap, goals, and metrics for one of our Platform domains
- Partner with cross-functional stakeholders like Legal, Security, Architecture, Trust & Safety, Customer Success and others to deliver your product strategy
- Product Manager one or more squads to deliver changes across the Platform domain
- Work with our data teams and finance teams to measure the success of our internal products
- Work with engineering and stakeholders to make build/partner/buy decisions on various software products to solve internal problems
- Communicate effectively at all levels, internally and externally to Linktree, including explaining complex technical topics in simple and understandable ways.
- Partner with all product teams to ensure our internal teams utilise our platform features
- Prioritise work by sharing and gathering context to take our teams on the journey
What We Are Looking For:
- Previous experience in Product Management, ideally in building platform products
- Experience in working with founders in a fast-paced startup
- Can explain technical topics simply so that stakeholders understand them as we are a highly cross-functional organisation
- Experience with using qualitative data (user feedback, single-use cases) and quantitative data (metrics, analytics) to make decisions
- Basic understanding of Platform as a Service framework and Event-driven architectures
- Ability to be innovative, with excellent problem-solving skills, and the ability to turn ambiguous problems into clear solutions.
- Ability to achieve stretch goals in an innovative and fast-paced environment
- Someone that can demonstrate prior experience running cross-functional squads.
- Experience in adjusting the scope of a product feature to meet business needs/OKRs
Good to have but not essential:
- Technical background either a past life as an engineer or product roles that were highly technical where you learned the trade
- Experience in either Identity Services, Content Moderation Services, Messaging Gateways, Payment Platforms and UI Platforms would be advantageous.
- Understand and stay up-to-date with the latest trends in platformisation
We hire with a people-first approach, so more importantly, you will be collaborative, curious, enjoy solving complex problems, and have empathy for the growing pains of a rapidly scaling startup.
Where & How We Work
We are a global, diverse group across age, gender, and race and offer a truly flexible and family friendly work environment. Kids, pets, and the occasional delivery person are all actively encouraged to appear on our Zoom screens. All of us at Linktree work either fully remote or a hybrid "remote, but in-office sometimes" approach and that will continue even when COVID is behind us.
We currently have offices in Melbourne, Sydney and LA is coming next, but our team is spread across Australia, United States, and New Zealand. Growing from 20 people in early 2020, to 50 in 2021 and over 200 in 2022, Linktree is still growing!
Being globally distributed doesn't mean working to one timezone and we offer autonomy and flexibility in how you structure your days and weeks. There will be the need for some collaboration outside of a "normal" 9-5 being a global company, but we aim to work asynchronously where possible.
Our Culture & Benefits
Linktree's company culture and values are based around collaboration, diversity, inclusion, and flexibility. Those are all nice words but to give you some more specific examples:
- We recognise that each person is unique and have designed our benefits with this in mind. Each person has up to $6000 AUD annually to spend across Wellness, Growth, Lifestyle, and Impact pillars. This could be spent on things like (but not limited to): fitness memberships, development courses, books, childcare, pet insurance, mental health support, bike equipment, travel, or green energy initiatives.
- 401k matching up to 6%
- Employee Stock Option Program - we want each and every employee to share in the company’s success as we go further together.
- We are proud to offer all regular full-time and part-time employees 20 hours paid volunteering leave per calendar year.
- Flexibility is at the core of Linktree, so whether you prefer fully remote, the office, or a bit of both, the choice is up to you. We trust you to get the work done.
- We have several diversity and inclusion initiatives underway, including a D&I council, training for all staff on neurodiversity, unconscious bias, and the incorporation of a transpositive inclusion policy
- We prioritise our team's mental health, with all employees having free access to Headspace
, including 1:1 coaching sessions from qualified psychologists or counsellors.
- All Linktree staff receive $1000 AUD towards setting up their work from home space.
The Linktree Story
We created and defined the “link in bio” category in 2016 to solve a common pain point for creators, brands and businesses: they had no way to consolidate their content and digital identities. The internet was becoming increasingly fragmented, so we launched a simple tool that allows anyone to manage their corner of the digital universe. We’re giving our users control of how the world discovers them – because why should you be defined by only one link?
Fast forward to 2022: Linktree is now used by some of the world’s biggest brands including TikTok, The LA Clippers, The UN Environmental Programme, Manchester United, and Wear it Purple, as well as celebrities including Selena Gomez, Alicia Keys, Shawn Mendes, and Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson.
With close to 40,000 signups per day (and no sign of stopping), we’re on a mission to empower anyone to curate and grow their digital universe – come join us for this ride!
At Linktree, we celebrate and support everyone’s perspective and background, and we’re proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We aim to foster a diverse and inclusive environment where all team members have a sense of belonging, because we believe in going further together. Linktree welcomes all people regardless of sex, gender identity, race, ethnicity, disability, pregnancy, age, or other lived experience.