We’re Ada, a brand interaction platform that empowers brands to live up to their promises and have more—and more valuable—interactions with the people who love them. Our AI-powered platform has automated over 3.5 billion brand interactions for the world’s fastest growing enterprises, including Zoom, Facebook, and Shopify. In May 2021, we raised Series C funding of $130M by Spark Capital (early investors of Twitter, Slack, Snapchat), and officially became a global unicorn with a $1.2B valuation!
The passion of our people and dedication to their craft continues to drive our dramatic global growth.
Our work is rooted in authenticity, courage, empathy, and simplicity. We use these values to create a culture that encourages groundbreaking results, career progression, and community investment. You can learn more about the founding of our company here
We are inspired every day by the opportunity to pioneer a new industry, and welcome those who want to join us.
As a Senior Product Manager on our Builder Tools team you’ll use your growth expertise to build products that help our clients drive conversions through Ada. You will deeply understand the sales and marketing personas and use this understanding to help these customers succeed.
You will excel at cross-functional collaboration and work with leadership, engineering, sales, marketing, customer success, and strategic partnerships, to deliver value by enabling sales, marketing, and digital experience use cases in Ada.
- Minimum of 3 years experience as a Product Manager in a SaaS company, or systems development environment. Product Management experience is required.
- Solid technical aptitude and an ability to understand technical designs, challenges and risks.
- Experienced in project management with familiarity on both Agile and Waterfall methodologies and to be able to apply them where best suited.
- Strong growth and marketing understanding.
- A track record of delivering high-impact, client facing products.
What You'll Do
- Own and define the roadmap for Ada’s sales and marketing-focused products, with an eye for extensibility into other use cases.
- Identify key success metrics for our marketing products and take ownership for evangelizing the vision with all Ada’s stakeholders.
- Anticipate clients’ needs and deliver solutions before our clients need it.
- Work with Product Operations and Product Marketing to take your team’s products to market.
- Help level up the entire product team with your deep product management knowledge.
- Mapping out our marketing personas and consumer profiles, doing customer interviews and testing, in addition to iterating on pricing strategy.
Nice to Haves
- Previous experience building marketing tech software.
- A background or education in growth and marketing.
- Partner closely with Sales & Product Marketing to bring new engagement and personalization features.
- Develop deep understanding and empathy for the challenges marketing & sales leaders face and ideate products that help them.
- Grow your product suite to become a significant revenue driver for Ada.
•Competitive salary and generous stock option plan
•Extended health coverage
•Employee and family assistance plan
•Flexible work schedule
•Digital first, fully remote with WFH budget
•In-house social worker
•Paid parental leave for Canadian and U.S. residents
Ada is a rapidly growing digital first company in a thriving AI ecosystem. We optimize our communication, collaboration, and work ethic for the digital world instead of in-person. We are building the workplace of the future to build the customer experience of the future. With flexible working hours, together we'll determine a schedule that fits your style and the requirements of your role.
We are backed by world-class investors, including Spark, Accel, FirstMark, Bessemer Venture Partners, and Version One. We provide our employees with competitive compensation, great health benefits, and ownership in our company.
Ada is an equal opportunity employer. In fact, diversity is what drives our success—it’s at the core of how we hire, communicate, and work. Like our platform, we are inclusive to all, and combine our diverse backgrounds, skill sets and thinking to build the best experiences for our clients and their customers.