Senior Product Manager, Payments
Procurify’s Intelligent Spend Management platform provides hundreds of organizations worldwide with real-time visibility and control over all business spend. We’re looking for a talented and team-driven Senior Product Manager, Payments to join us on our journey.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Procurify is the leading procure-to-pay software platform for real-time visibility and control over all business spend. We are looking for an eager, motivated, and dynamic person who is passionate about building amazing customer experiences.
As a Senior Product Manager, Payments you’ll be responsible for our payments products including our pre-approved Spending Card and online Bill Pay products. These solutions enable our customers to proactively manage spend with approval controls and real time budget visibility. You will be working on a squad of amazing, empowered people who specialize in development and design. Together with your passion for business and the payment space, you will grow and take our financial products to the next level.
Everyone at Procurify is a team player. A big part of this role involves building relationships internally and externally and advocating for our customers. We’re seeking entrepreneurial people who are willing to challenge the status quo and contribute to larger strategic objectives.
What you’ll be working on
- You will have ownership of the product roadmap, including adoption metrics for our spending card and online bill payments solutions
- Create, shape and ship key product functionality to help meet our customers spending needs
- Build the bridge between our customers and development team by thoroughly doing quantitative and qualitative research and communicating product requirements
- Proactively analyze and understand the major gaps and opportunities in our market through researching industry trends and customer needs.
- Act as the liaison between our business and development teams to identify market opportunities, drive the reduction in the time-to-market, and launch completed and marketable products to the end-user.
- Champion company strategy with compelling and thoughtful analysis about which are the most impactful solutions for your team to bring to market.
- Build, manage, and maintain the product backlog, focusing on business value and priority while delivering incremental value through experimentation.
Who we’re looking for
- 5+ years experience as a Product Manager for a B2B SaaS product with demonstrated experience delivering payment solutions in the virtual card and/or bill payments space
- Deep understanding of the payments space, including the implementation of different payment rails, the unit economics, and monetization strategies for each
- Experience with digital payments platforms and Banking as a Service (BaaS) providers such as Stripe, Airwallax, Unit, Modern Treasury
- Demonstrated experience in shipping payment solutions and delivering business results
- Demonstrated experience working with engineering team and UX designers
- Strong leadership, communication and decision making skills
- A strong desire to understand the “why” behind actions and to truly understand the core problem within every opportunity
- An adaptable, humble and empathetic attitude when it comes to managing projects
We’re committed to helping mission-driven organizations spend smarter
We empower mission-driven organizations around the world – across industries like biotechnology, education, health care, manufacturing, and software – to achieve their goals by making their money go further.
Money is complicated, managing it shouldn’t be. We make spend management smart and simple.
You’re empowered to do your best work
We’ve created an environment where personal and professional growth is a real priority. Some of the great perks we offer include:
- Flexible working: We’re a remote-first organization with flexible working hours. Work anywhere from within Canada!
- Four-day workweek: Burnout is real. To help you restore balance between work and life, all Procurify team members work four days a week.
- Unlimited responsible time off: Work hard, play harder. All team members can take advantage of our unlimited responsible time off policy.
- Extended health benefits: Massage appointments, dental coverage, counseling… You name it, our extended health benefits program likely covers it. Take advantage and become the best version of yourself.
- Community initiatives: We have a strong commitment to community. Join one of our regular community days, donate to our Donate Your Day program, and get involved with one of our lunch and learns.
- Stock options: Everyone has a chance to own a part of Procurify!
- DEI initiatives: We regularly run a diversity, equity, and inclusion roundtable where we host guest speakers and tackle the topics that matter.
We have an amazing team
We’ve welcomed team members who were boat captains, funeral directors, swing dancers, competitive gamers, plumbers, and novelists. Everyone has a story and we’re here to embrace them!
Procurify is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate against any team members or applicants for employment because of race, color, disability, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, or gender identity and/or expression.
If you feel like you don’t meet all of the requirements for this role, we encourage you to apply anyway. We know that feelings of imposter syndrome can get in the way of meeting incredible candidates, and we certainly don’t want those feelings to get in the way of meeting you! We really want to get to know you and why you're great for the role. Please avoid including your picture and age on your resume.
Apply online today and let’s start a conversation.
To find out more about Procurify, check these resources out:
Check out what our customers are saying about us