At Bolt, the product team takes ownership of turning ideas into extraordinary products and services at scale every single day. Bolt is the future of online commerce and our platform enables millions of shoppers to transact with their favorite merchants.
Payments is a cornerstone of Bolt’s core platform and how payment options are presented, how they can be used, and how often they succeed can all make or break the online shopping experience for our shoppers and merchants.
We are looking for a product leader to join the Payments team and be directly responsible for the success of payments at Bolt. You will work daily with the best engineers and designers to ship world-class payment experiences across the globe.
To make an impact in this role, you will need to bring thought leadership, grit, technical and subject matter expertise in payments, relentless customer empathy, and a willingness to make big bets. Your influence across engineering, design, marketing, and GTM teams will help Bolt execute on short term bets and your product acumen will secure Bolt’s long term innovation.
PS: checkout how Bolt is doing payments better: Bolt’s Blog.
What you'll do...
- Own the vision and narrative for the future of payments at Bolt.
- Seek out customer, design, and data driven insight and use it to create clear plans, prioritize, and execute.
- Influence partners in the payments space to build out best-in-class integrations that improve the experience for our shoppers and merchants.
- Deliver high-quality payments products while improving the reliability of the existing payments platform.
- Dream big for your team’s impact on the overall organization and regularly hit goals.
- Serve as the subject matter expert on payments. Understand the current landscape, what has been done, and where Bolt will differentiate.
- Demonstrate effective cross team communication and collaboration with engineering, design, analytics, and go-to-market functions to ensure successful delivery of business outcomes.
What will set you up for success...
- 4+ years of experience as a product manager delivering excellence in payments or financial products (merchants/processing/issuing/acquiring)
- Foundational understanding of financial transaction processing systems
- Ownership of feature discovery and use case elaboration
- Long term strategic thinking combined with methodical execution
- Effective communication of complex concepts to executives and leadership
- Adept at story-telling and influencing tangible outcomes in a startup environment
- Track record of delivering high-quality products
- Horizontal expertise in engineering, design, data, and go-to-market
- Experience in ecommerce is a plus
Bolt is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.