) is a French start-up ? created in 2017 by French serial entrepreneur Loïc Soubeyrand : Swile offers digital solutions for employee rewards and benefits (meal/food vouchers and corporate gifts) through a card and an app that also helps foster engagement. We disrupted the traditional and outdated French paper meal voucher market and were able to gain significant traction. After mastering meal vouchers, Swile is now tackling new rewards and benefits (meal vouchers, corporate gifts, transportation and commuter benefits, vacation allowances and more) that will be stored and managed via a single account, card and app.
Our ambition is to enable employers to also improve their employees’ engagement and experience by recognising key moments and milestones of their lives at work. As such, celebrations (birthdays and work anniversaries), money pots, team events, P2P payments among coworkers are brought together in a single app. ? ?
As of today, we have raised €11 million (Series A) in 2018, €30 million (Series B) in 2019, we completed a third round of fundraising (series C) of €70 million and more recently, a final round of €+180 million (Series D), spearheaded by Soft Bank. After an in-depth study of the growth potential for Swile across global markets, the company is poised to expand into the Brazilian market this year as Brazil is the world’s largest employee benefits market and more generally the perfect place to develop our new HR features namely our “Engagement” offer.
Your role :
Product Management organization at Swile is divided into 3 tribes :
- Swile Card
- Swile App
At Swile, we have changed the life of hundred of thousands of employees by giving them easier access to their benefits such as meal vouchers, gift and more. Now we want to go further in helping them get financial security leveraging the fact that those users already have our card and app.
We are starting with a current account (or personal wallet as we call it) but we need you to write the rest of the story from those first few words! Take on product discovery, functional requirement elaboration, delivery in close partnership with our dev team and communication about those brave new products with our marketing team.
Your mission ?
- Realize product discovery: build a solid understand of the company’s market, personas, and the competitive landscape, leverage the knowledge acquired through research to guide decisions and make recommendations, solution design alongside our development team and various stakeholders, delivery and promotion (with the help of our marketing team) of the product
- Define product vision and strategy: build and nurture the product vision with your stakeholders and turn that into a strategy, make sure your team/stakeholders understand and embrace it through your engaging communication
- Contribute to the development of our personal finance products to ensure the financial well being of our users in all the market we operates (Europe, Latam)
- Continuous improvement: constantly watch all the evolutions in regulations, market trends and user behaviors that we believe could have an impact on our current products in the markets where we operate. Suggest improvements on our current products that have the potential to make our offering truly unique and disruptive
Your Experience ?
- You have minimum 6 years experience in product related roles and at least 3 years of payment experience
- Experience with payment in mobile apps is a strong plus
- Experience using discovery techniques at scale, turning learnings into insights and leveraging them in product features and plans
- Ability to anticipate potential risks (technical, operational, legal or business) : you always are one step ahead of current advancement, you are able to zoom in to solve operational problems as well as to zoom out to present a clear strategic roadmap.
- Ability to effectively and quickly synthesize disparate information into clear recommendations, actions and decisions
- Strong analytical, interpersonal and communication skills, cross-team collaboration
- Prove ability to work in an international context
- You’re fluent in French and English
Our culture will match with your ambitions if you are ?
- A team-player
- A born customer oriented
- Ambitious and dynamic: at Swile, sky’s the limit ?
- Autonomous, organized and resilient
- Reactive in a fast-paced environment and pleasant to work with
- Excellent interpersonal and editorial skills, with exceptional listening skills
- Passionate and curious: you are constantly on the lookout and like to interact with your peers … you are in a state of perpetual learning #testandlearn?100% at ease with Salesforce CRM, and other tools like Slack, Google Suite.
Our values ?
- We are Team-Players: We succeed as a team! Learning, growing and taking off together is what drives us on a daily basis
- We are Doers: Being creative, curious, and wanting to build things with a test and learn mindset, this is who we are!
- We move Fast: The ability to be organized, adaptable and innovative to keep up with technological advancements in the market!
- We Stay Hungry: Our ambition has no limit, and this requires humility, questioning, and the will to always set the bar higher!
- We are Ambassadors: As we are the first and daily users of our product, speaking about Swile gives us pride!
- We cherish our Values: Very committed, Swilers are passionate about maintaining our culture.
Recruitment process ?
- Video Screen : 30 minutes (Tech Recruiter x Candidate)
- Hiring manager interview: 1 hour (evalution of soft/hardskills, teamfit, background, team/job informations)
- Business Case: Home assignment (2 hrs max to prepare) + 1h of presentation with 2 Swilers
- Swilers interview: 45 minutes / During this stage all our Swilers can be called in and contribute to a skills assessment of candidates (focus on culture and values). Interviewers will be able to meet candidates without cognitive bias and have constructive feedback on their interpersonal skills and know-how. Involving all of our employees in the success of our hiring process is an integral part of our culture and values
- Final Round: 1h / with the CPO
Our hiring process lasts on average about 2 weeks, and offers usually come within 24 hours.
- We are proud to consider people from all backgrounds, regardless of their gender, sexual orientation, age, disability, religion, or race.
- Every candidate will be treated equally in the recruitment process. Even if you don’t meet 100% of the requirements, please don’t hesitate to apply and tell us why you would be a good fit!