One sunny Barcelona morning, two designers sat down to build a beautiful lead generation form for a bathroom company’s showroom. They ended up reimagining the data collection experience, and realized it was one idea they wouldn’t be flushing down the toilet. Today, Typeform is a team of over 300 people from more than 35 countries, with offices in Barcelona, Spain and San Francisco, US.
We’re building a world where brands, businesses, and their communities can have more personal relationships with the people who matter most. To do this, we give people the tools they need to have conversational experiences at scale—because meaningful relationships start with conversations.
From online lead forms and asynchronous video conversations, to face-to-face encounters in the office, help us build more meaningful relationships, one conversation at a time.
Typeform is a versatile platform used by customers across many jobs ranging from market research and customer feedback to customer acquisition or e-commerce checkout. Currently, every month close to 200,000 people sign up with Typeform.
About the role
Typeform is looking for an experienced Product Manager to join us at a critical time of fast-paced growth as we experience increasing demand from our customers for integrations with other software tools in their marketing stack. Our SMB and Enterprise customers are operating with increasingly sophisticated ecosystems of tools and Typeform needs to integrate seamlessly with key partners in order to provide the most value to our customers. You and your team are responsible for uncovering and prioritizing customer needs and opportunities in this area, driving customer awareness and adoption of integrations, and working with the Business Development team to build partnership programs that jointly create value for both Typeform and strategic partners.
If you're excited about being a co-protagonist of the future of Typeform, then keep reading!
- Work with the Strategy, Research, Data Science and Partners/Biz Dev teams to identify and prioritize integration opportunities, including building new partnerships as well as improving existing integrations
- Be the owner and gatekeeper of the quality of user experience for partner apps and integrations in Product by synchronizing with Core Product and Customer Engagement teams
- Understand our competitors and be curious and up-to-date with the latest trends among SaaS platforms, especially in the marketplace and integrations area
- Combine all the above in a clear, measurable roadmap that you promote across the organization
- Be comfortable in having technical conversations with your Engineering and Design counterparts
- Find out what matters to our users and customers through a close collaboration with the customer-facing and research teams
- Build relationships with partners from the wider Product team, Marketing, Sales, and Customer Success and align them around your team's mission, roadmap and success stories as well as learning points
- Establish and maintain the team's backlog identifying the right problems to work on, defining meaningful solutions and test them with the relevant process (not everything is an A/B test!)
- Develop and own accurate reporting on your essential metrics and use these to prioritize opportunities, report on success and analyze your performance
- 3+ years in Product Management
- You have experience delivering customer value and impacting key metrics in a B2B SaaS context, ideally serving SMB and mid-market customers
- You champion the customer
- You're used to gathering data through different approaches (user research, A/B test, usability testing, data analysis, competitor and market analysis)
- You will run the E2E process, from discovery, sizing the opportunity, validating, coordinating, executing and covering the GTM
- Data is your friend and you cannot go one day without looking at your metrics or generating insights. You know how to dig into data to make informed decisions
- You're familiar with SaaS metrics, product analytics and take a hypothesis-driven approach to product development
- You love working with Engineers and Designers and have first-hand experience using product discovery methods, design thinking and Agile software development practices
- You're passionate about SaaS products and have a good knowledge of the marketing SaaS ecosystem - ideally you have hands on experience with building out partner integrations or marketplaces
- You're dedicated to self-development in the product management discipline
Current and future projects
- Develop a deeper understanding of the use cases and opportunities for partners and integrations within Typeform’s user base
- Improve discoverability of relevant integrations by customers, and increase setup and success rates for key customer segments
- Manage project scope and requirements for implementing new integrations as well as improving existing ones, with an attention to detail and clarity
- Ensure the engineering and design teams have what they need to build and ship a high quality experience with every release
Interested? Hit Apply now and show us what you’ve got.
Today, more than 2.5M people from all over the world use Typeform. We celebrate the diversity of our customer base, and we want our employees to reflect those differences. At Typeform, we’re committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We strive to be a more equal opportunity workplace.