MOO set out to shake up the world of print back in 2006. And we’ve come a long way since. Today we’re a 400 + strong team (we’re thinking of getting matching jackets) who create print and digital products for companies of all sizes – from Google and AirBnB to the guy who makes those amazing prints you found at a craft fair.
Our global HQ is in London, UK, while we also have premises in Dagenham. In the US, you’ll find us in Boston, MA, as well as East Providence, RI and Denver, CO.
We’re making new and exciting things – and we could really do with your help.
As a Senior Product Manager at MOO, working on our Order Fulfilment Network, you'll be directly managing a central component at the heart of MOO's product ecosystem.
The products you'll be managing allow us to create custom integrations, quality control tools and advanced routing decisions across a network of customisation partners to support the range of branded merchandise and print products we sell across every MOO sales channel.
The PM in this role will be enhancing the Order Fulfilment Network to support diverse product customisations, insourcing strategies and efficient fulfilment processes.
- Successfully manage product launches, ensuring readiness across all sales channels.
- Drive continuous improvement and innovation within the product ecosystem.
- Build robust relationships with engineering teams and internal stakeholders, aligning product development with business needs.
- Product Management and Development:
- Hold the vision for the Order Fulfilment Network at MOO and how it fits into the broader vision for our new platform
- Lead the development and continuous improvement of the Order Fulfilment Network, facilitating the onboarding of multiple customisation partners and vendors.
- Work closely with back-end engineering teams to design and implement systems that support various decoration and print methods.
- In due course, this PM is likely to oversee MOO's Product Information Management (PIM) system, giving a broad remit for this role across MOO's physical product ecosystem
- Team Leadership and Collaboration:
- Directly guided and mentored one engineering team alongside a technical lead, with the potential to expand to managing two teams focused on product launches.
- Foster strong relationships with internal stakeholders across the business, understanding and aligning with their needs to ensure successful product outcomes.
- Act as the bridge between MOO's Commercial and Operations teams to deliver products at pace and scale.
- Strategic Planning and Execution:
- Develop and execute strategies for product launch processes, focusing on efficiency and scalability.
- Utilise system thinking to enhance the overall product ecosystem, aligning with MOO's long-term objectives.
- When required, support the selection of 3rd Party software to meet use cases
- Outcome-Focused Approach:
- Prioritise outcomes over outputs, implementing product techniques that drive high-value results.
- Make informed decisions by eliminating bias and leveraging data-driven insights."
- Proven experience in product management, especially in roles involving system thinking and back-end engineering collaboration.
- Strong leadership skills with experience in team management and cross-functional collaboration.
- Expertise in developing and managing self-serve tooling and internal customer-focused products.
- Demonstrated ability to deliver outcomes and drive high-value initiatives.
- Excellent communication, problem-solving, and decision-making skills.
Nice to have:
- Excellent facilitation skills.
- Knowledge of lean manufacturing principles.
- Working with strategic 3rd party partners, suppliers.
- Understanding of Product Information Systems / product modelling.
- Experience of contract negotiation and vendor selection.
What’s it like to work at MOO?
MOO’s the kind of workplace where you can really be yourself. Dye your hair purple. Hit the sofa with your laptop. Whatever helps you feel comfortable and happy at work. We want to help you grow in your career and set you up for success – while also recognising the importance of a healthy work/life balance.
That’s why we offer 25 days holiday rising by one day for each year here (for 5 years), a matched pension scheme, MOO’s share option scheme, and paid parental leave. We’ll offer you private healthcare, life insurance, a season ticket loan, and a cycle to work scheme.We also offer flexible work schedules with hybrid and remote working for certain roles as well as a Work From Anywhere program.
We are working hard to create a representative, inclusive and super-friendly team, because we know that different experiences, perspectives and backgrounds make for a better workplace. And that creates a better experience for our customers. MOO doesn’t discriminate on the basis of race, colour, religion or belief, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, marital status, disability or any other protected class.
As a design and technology company we have a desire and a responsibility to build a business that represents the world around us. So we strive to create a values-driven, purposeful and highly empowered organisation that we are all proud to work for. And we are committed to continuous investment in building an open and inclusive environment, welcoming a diverse audience of candidates who see themselves working and thriving at MOO. Therefore, we’d like to invite you to complete this optional survey to help us evaluate our inclusion and diversity efforts. Completing this form is entirely voluntary and if you decide not to it won’t in any way affect your job application. We keep the information separate from your application and it is kept secure and confidential, it is only used to better our inclusion and diversity efforts. By submitting this information, you consent to MOO's processing of it for these purposes.