Ready to lead, disrupt and reinvent the sleep industry?
We are Emma – The Sleep Company. We revolutionize sleep by pushing the boundaries of what technology can do for rest. Our aim is to awaken people's best by enhancing their sleep.We are one of Europe’s fastest-growing sleep innovation companies with 850 + team members representing over 65 nationalities at our international offices in Frankfurt, Manila, Lisbon, and Shanghai and Mexico City.
What you'll do:
- At Emma you will be part of an empowered product team that builds, runs and improves technology products, creating delightful user experiences and efficiency gains through real time transparency and high process quality.
- You are end-to-end responsible for our logistics’ journey for Emma’s Warehouse Management System.
- As the Product Manager, you own the business case of your product, develop its vision and translate it from strategy to feature implementation and can convince our external partners to use this solution.
- You are the prime counterpart for all internal and external stakeholders for your product.
- You strongly contribute and steer the product discovery process to understand the problem to solve (define the WHAT).
- You ensure close collaboration between the Process Design, UI+UX and Software Engineering Team Members, who implement (the HOW).
- You and your Team deliver prioritized features against a jointly worked out roadmap, based upon business impact and with defined milestones.
- You apply business and technical foresight and agility by adapting your strategy and roadmap based on feedback gathered in frequent, ‘small bet’ tests.
- You own and develop artifacts of product discovery (e.g. value proposition canvas, product vision board, user story maps, …) and transform them into valuable input for the user stories jointly worked upon in the product’s backlog.
- You continuously improve your product through insights derived from meaningful data acquired.
This is what you'll bring to us:
- 5+ years of experience and a proven track record in building user-facing tech products in an agile manner, ideally in logistics and/or supply chain management.
- Deep understanding and experience in product discovery methodology, instruments and practices and closely coupled delivery in a ‘dual track agile’ model
- Good understanding of Design Thinking methodology and strong expertise in utilizing qualitative and quantitative data to validate hypotheses and drive decisions
- Good understanding of logistics and supply chain management operating models especially in intralogistics, transport management and the interplay between both
- Ability to write technical requirements (i.e. Epics and User Stories), develop business models, and define operational requirements and processes
- Outstanding communication skills and a natural ability to convert complex processes into universally understandable ideas
- Close attention to detail and evangelism to explain to others
- Ability to work in situations with high level of uncertainty; you adapt to our highly agile, sometimes volatile, environment and embrace change
- Analytical mindset, strong thought leadership, excellent people and stakeholder management skills
- Lateral leader with exceptional interpersonal, verbal, written and presentation skills
- Professional Business English is a must; German is a strong plus
- Focus on business outcomes rather than output or input
- Thinks like an entrepreneur, i.e. you are the CEO of your product
This is what we offer:
- Always agile: We hypothesize, validate and implement incrementally – every day. And sometimes we take a leap to the next level!
- Highly successful Business: Our award-winning products are selling in 26 markets globally and we are doubling our revenue every year (2020 even more!).
- The science: Emma actively engages in sleep science research and employs neuroscientists to invent SleepTech, not resell.
- Exiting new Tech Platform coming up: Emma's new platform architecture is in the making and the first IoT / smart product launched
- The next big thing: Now, we put the ‘Tech’ in ‘SleepTech’
- The opportunity to work on challenging tasks that contribute to your professional growth
- Work independently, yet aligned and as part of a dedicated, international and diverse team
- The opportunity to help shape our company culture
- Work with and learn from experts in diverse fields
This is who we are:
- We are Emma – The Sleep Company. We disrupt sleep by pushing the boundaries of what technology can do for rest. Our aim is to make a positive impact on people’s lives everywhere by enhancing their sleep.
- We are one of Europe’s fastest-growing tech startups with 850+ team members representing over 50 nationalities at our headquarters in Frankfurt am Main (Germany), Lisbon (Portugal), Manila (The Philippines), Shanghai (China) and Mexico City (Mexico). Yet we are hiring also in other cities that allow us to see in person once or twice a month (not 100% remote).
- Our work culture is built on strong values promoting community, agility, and ownership. Growth and excellence in all areas are important to us, which is why we offer our team members opportunities to develop and advance professionally and personally.
- Emma proudly celebrates diversity. We are an equal opportunity employer committed to promoting inclusion in our workplace. We consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, ethnic origin, religion or belief, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.
Then apply through our candidate portal via the button provided below for a chance to become a member of our magnificent team! In order to get to know each other as soon as possible, please send us your full application (curriculum vitae and your grades).
Your contact person is Quentin from the People & Organization team. If you have any questions regarding the application process, give us a call at +49 69 / 989 723 303
We are looking forward to your application!
Become an Emmie
Our work culture is built on strong values promoting community, agility, and ownership. Growth and excellence in all areas are important to us, which is why we offer our team members opportunities to unlock their full potential professionally and personally.
Emma proudly celebrates diversity. We are an equal opportunity employer committed to promoting inclusion in our workplace. We consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, ethnic origin, religion or belief, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.
Our aim is to get back to you in a couple of days, however we are currently receiving a large amount of applications and this might lead to a delay in the process. We will get back to you as soon as possible!