Launched in 2013, ManoMano
is the European leader specialised in DIY, home improvement and gardening online.
ManoMano brings together the largest offer of DIY & gardening online products. With more than 3600 seller partners
and 10 million products
, ManoMano brings together the largest offer across 6 countries
: France, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Germany, United Kingdom.
We currently are 850 Manas & Manos, including a quarter of international talents and 24 nationalities, working in our 4 offices (Paris x2, Bordeaux and Barcelona). People are at the heart of ManoMano’s culture around our 3 core values : boldness, ingenuity and care.
Joining us is a tremendous human and business adventure ! We offer an ideal and (hyper)dynamic environment to put your skills on innovative and concrete projects on a European scale.
As a Senior Product Manager, you will be part of the Manomano Product organization, divided into 5 Gears (Mega-Tribe).
- SELLERS: Provide the best experience to our sellers to grow their business (main KPI: seller revenues)
- COMMERCE: Help customer discover what they need (North Star Metric : add2cart rate)
- PROJECT & SERVICES: Help the customer to set up his own project with advice. We will propose some new service dedicated to DIY
- BtoB: Transform the DIY marketplace to help construction entrepreneur to run their business (main KPI: B2B repurchase rate)
- BUYERS: Offer the most seamless and reassuring buying (main KPI: NPS and Funnel Conversion Rate)
→ This position of Senior Product Manager - Logistics is in the Buyers tribe.
Each tribe includes several FTs that are gathered within Groups (small entities of up to 4 FTs).
Product Management role at ManoMano :
As a Senior Product Manager - Logistics, you will be responsible to provide the best tools to our logistics teams in order to improve warehouse operations (Inbound / Outbound) and support the growth of our european logistic network.
The role reports to the Group PM - Delivery XP.
Your main missions will consist in :
1- Product discovery
- Master the problem space of your feature team through a deep knowledge of your users pain points and needs through qualitative research (assisted by our user research department) or quantitative data (NPS results, Customer Effort Score verbatims)
2- Product strategy
- Build and nurture the product vision, based on the data you gathered (from users, your team, data analysis, competitors, user research…)
- Turn that into a strategy and a well-thought roadmap: you will make sure that we’re building the right features
- Make sure your team / stakeholders understand and embrace it through your engaging communication
- Integrate your group product strategy within the company strategy
3- Product delivery
- Ensure the correct delivery of your feature team (pace of delivery, quality of delivery) Animate demos of your team to foster a continuous improvement culture
- Be obsessed by the impact of the features you ship through A/B testing, behavior data, etc. and generate insights about your product (with user researchers’ help)
- Communicate in a timely manner with your Group PM and Product Director about important information, alerts, etc. Ask for help everytime you need it, and be a fast learner
- You have a doer mindset and an Engineering or Business School degree. You thrive in a startup environment growing (fast).
- You have worked on products with a high volume of users.
- You have intuition and empathy, towards the users of your features, towards your colleagues.
- You handle ambiguity, complexity and interdependencies in an organized, prioritized and structured way. You have excellent judgment and thoughtfulness about the dynamics of a product ecosystem. You are passionate about it.
- You have great communication skills
- We often say about you that you’re an analytical and “customer centric” person. You believe that data should help drive your product strategy.
- You are kind, thoughtful and have a natural ability to get things done. You qualify as an “achiever”.
- You proved to be a successful PM on a single Feature Team and you managed to leverage your FT do most of the operational job of the Scrum process.
- Your English is perfect.
It could be a plus if :
- You have already worked in an ecommerce company, started your own company or know at least the marketplace/platform model
- You love DIY and want to profoundly play a role in the reinvention of this marketInterview
1/ Phone interview with a Talent Recruiter
2/ In-Person interview with a Group PM
3/ In-Person interview with IT Lead
4/ In-Person interview with a Product Director
What we offer at Manomano :
- Fast growing start-up environmentInternational & agile company
- Full remote policy (work from home 0 to 5 days)
- Sponsorings to external conferences
- Organisation of internal and external Meetups
- Crafternoons every Thursday afternoon (share your knowledges, learn from others)
- Amazing work environment in Paris 17th, Barcelona & Bordeaux
- Mac, PC or Linux: it’s up to you!
We're actively seeking applications from candidates of all backgrounds.
If all the above rings a bell, it probably means that we are meant to meet each other ! Please get in touch.« So, come and plant the seeds of your success and gather the fruits of your labour »
The information collected on this form is recorded in a file used by ManoMano - Colibri SAS so that we can process your application.
The data is kept for 2 years from the date of your application. You can access your data, rectify it, request its deletion or exercise your right to limit the processing of your data. You can also exercise your right to the portability of your data. Consult the cnil.fr website for more information on your rights.
To exercise these rights or if you have any questions about the processing of your data under this scheme, you can contact our data protection officer by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If, after having contacted us, you feel that your "Data Protection" rights have not been respected, you may submit a complaint to the CNIL.