As Amazon is pouring billions into its e-commerce infrastructure, independent brands are struggling to offer the same level of trust and experience to their customers. They're now faced with a difficult choice: hop onto the Amazon train or lose customers every day.
We founded Bigblue to help independent brands fight back. Together with companies like Stripe and Shopify, we're arming the direct-to-consumer rebellion. Shopify
powers their e-shop, Stripe
makes payment trivial, Bigblue enables fast and branded delivery experiences.
Our product culture
At Bigblue, we’ve made the choice to embrace a true product culture. Product managers are not here to execute a strategy defined somewhere else or to reduce friction in the day-to-day engineering operations like it’s the case in many startups. To give a concrete example, at Bigblue PMs are not the ones writing tickets, engineers are.
Our PMs are the real owners of the strategy for the product area they are responsible for. Their role is to identify the highest value problems, define the product and orchestrate actions across the org to enable its success.
Senior product manager - Logistics
We are looking for an experienced product manager to lead the Logistics product area. Someone truly enthusiastic about e-commerce and working in the field with operations, warehouses, and carriers to create the most efficient logistics network in Europe.
- Lead the Logistics product area, build the tools to run and scale the best logistics network in Europe.
- Work closely with operations, warehouses, and carriers to understand how to improve the delivery experience.
- Define an ambitious roadmap and align stakeholders to make it come to life.
- Influence product processes and initiatives at company level.
- Grow the product team: hire and coach PMs.
- 4+ years of experience as a product manager
- Experience driving complex projects, with many moving pieces and multiple stakeholders to align
- Exceptional problem solver
- Detail-oriented, enjoys diving into the complexity of the product they manage
- Excellent written communication skills
- Experience hiring and coaching product managers
- Worked at a tier 1 startup
- Passionate about e-commerce
- Experience in logistics
- Competitive compensation packages, along with meaningful equity
- Innovative engineering and product culture
- Early-stage well-funded and founder-led company
- Brand new offices in the 10th arrondissement
- Alan 100% covered by the company
- Free lunch every day & unlimited snacks
- Latest MacBook or equivalent