Klarna strives to become the world’s favourite way to shop and buy. Online shopping, payments, and banking are rapidly changing and at Klarna we are re-imagining how they all play together in our customers’ lives. We are obsessed about making the life of millions of consumers more convenient, simple, and delightful.
We are looking for Senior Product Managers who can help us re-imagine this future and make it a reality. Klarna is the highest valued Fintech company in Europe, and we believe that our journey has just begun.
We need great Senior Product Managers for different types of problem spaces. It can be anything from customer facing roles for our Klarna App, or Payment Methods, or it can be merchant facing like our game changing Klarna Checkout or Merchant Portal or for internal products to solve problems of other internal teams.
What you'll be doing...
- Ultimately, you are responsible for a valuable and viable product
- You set an inspiring vision, strategy and metrics for your product on which you create buy-in and alignment throughout the organization (especially your own team)
- You understand markets, competition, and user requirements in depth
- You have a constant and dedicated focus on your customers
- You own the budget and PnL for your product
- You lead a cross-functional team for a strategically important Product or you may lead a group of several teams depending on your experience and what roles we have open
We’d love to meet someone with…
- Software Product Management experience leading a cross-functional team
- A proven track record of product launches where you have taken a product from concept to launch, driving product vision, defining go-to-market strategy, creating product roadmaps, driving UX decisions, and steering technical implementation discussions
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (in English)
- A proven ability to drive change across an organisation
It would be great if you also have experience with any of the below…
- Building banking products or platforms
- Building payment products or platforms
- Building e-commerce products or platforms
- Building global products or driving localization of products
- We also love Product Managers that can design or code but it’s not a must have!
How to apply
Send over a CV in English.