Who are we? ?
PayFit is one of the fastest growing SaaS startups in Europe with 500 employees and over 5,000 customers in just a few years, in France, Germany, the UK, Spain and Italy. Backed by a group of highly reputable institutional investors, PayFit is revolutionising HR software by automating payroll and simplifying HR management for SMEs.
Our mission is to support the digital transformation of SME's Human Resources through a reliable SaaS solution that offers a unique experience to its users. We leverage our own coding language to customise our software quickly to each market, so that our customers can easily process pay slips, request holidays and manage their expenses.
We're passionate and enthusiastic about our mission, and committed to maintaining a culture that cares deeply about its employees and customers.
Opportunity: Get on board the low-code high-speed train ?
Low-code platforms are SaaS platforms enabling creation of business applications, for internal or external use, with a limited need (or sometimes even no need) for custom code.
The mission of the JetLang Platform team is to serve the payroll & HR needs of our customers through our own low-code platform, opinionated towards payroll & HR.
The JetLang Platform is used by Global & Local teams.
Your role → Senior Product Manager ⭐
Within the JetLang Plaform team, you will be positioned as a true Senior Product Manager to contribute to the general PayFit growth.
You'll you work in one of our squads with an empowered team of designers, product managers and engineers.
The missions includes:
1-Define the roadmap of the squad : be the owner of the problems your squad is trying to fix, stay in close touch with the other Global & Local teams (your internal users), understand the vision and strategy of the company, adapt your squad's roadmap to these elements and make sure the rest of the company knows and understand your roadmap
2-Make sure everything runs smoothly within your squad : be the partner of the Engineering manager and UX Designer of the squad, take part in the squad's life and help the developers to get involved and satisfied with their work, bring trust, dynamism and pleasure within the team
3-Drive the specification and prioritization of the product initiatives : Organize workshops with your internal users, involve the developers early in the discovery phase, make the mockups, write the functional specification, follow the development to make sure the solutions chosen are efficient and answer the needs
4- Enable the adoption of your product features : make sure the other product teams understand and extract the maximum value from the features of your perimeter (the ones you have contributed to build but the past ones as well).
This job has been tailored for you if... ?
- You have at least 5 years of experience as a Product Manager in a startup, building and improving B2B SaaS products
- You love solving complex product problems
- You are super autonomous but you also know how to work in a team
- You have a track record of successful collaboration with engineering and design teams
- You are passionate about innovation, entrepreneurship, creativity, and resourcefulness
We are meant to work together if... ?
- You are a real team player who wants to build a big success story with us,
- You speak both French and English fluently and you want to work in an international and dynamic environment,
- You have strong interpersonal and communication skills,
- You want to learn, improve and gain responsibility.
What we offer ❤️
- An amazing working environment, designed for kindness and blossoming,
- An attractive remuneration package,
- An international and dynamic team with the opportunity to visit our different offices (Paris, Berlin, Barcelona, London, Milano),
remote friendly policy,
- A gym inside the office and Gymlib subscription with preferential rate,
- Regular team and global events,
- Restaurant tickets,
- 4 weeks of paternity leave (fully covered) and 20 weeks of maternity leave (fully covered),
- Alan insurance (60% covered by PayFit),
- Great coffee, fruits, snacks, foosball, MPG Teams or even team yoga classes,
- MacBooks are our standard, but we'll provide whatever equipment you need to help you get your job done!
Hiring process ⚙️
1️⃣ Applicant initial validation: added value, key achievements, motivations, job match
2️⃣ Online interview with the Hiring Manager
3️⃣ Meet the team: online interview with a Product Designer and Engineering Manager
4️⃣ Case study presentation with a Product Manager
5️⃣ Meet the VP Product
6️⃣ Meet the Founder (optional) and Online BBQ test
Want to know more about our epic team? ?
We are looking for passionate and innovative people who want to build the next big success story with us! Do you recognise yourself in these words? Do you want to join an incredible adventure?
Tell us who you are, what you’ve done and what you're looking to achieve. We’ll be more than happy to meet you :)