As a member of the Incubation team within PandaDoc’s Product organization, you’ll lead initiatives to help us to find and discover new promising product ideas to launch on stage 0 > 1.
This role requires a combination of entrepreneurial mindset, strong empathy and user research skills, steadfast execution, marketing, and product knowledge.
In this role, you will:
- Test hypotheses about new market opportunities for the PandaDoc
- Do a lot of user research and market analysis
- Build MVP’s to test ideas quickly
- Engage closely with development, demand generation, and design teams
- Be the primary source of knowledge for the engineering and the design teams about customer problems to help the teams design the best solutions.
- Develop concise product specs that set clear expectations, scoping, and requirements after PMF is found
- 4+ years of product management experience with SaaS products, ideally focused on growth
- Ability to work and find value with high levels of uncertainty in pre product-market-fit stage
- High level of energy
- Proven track record of making a positive impact on the business via product development and growth
- Experienced in driving user research that provides actionable insights, which turn into new business opportunities
- Digital marketing experience is a plus, but not a necessity
- Fluent in verbal and written English (C1+)
PandaDoc empowers more than 40,000 growing organizations to thrive by taking the work out of document workflow. PandaDoc provides an all-in-one document workflow automation platform that helps fast scaling teams accelerate the ability to create, manage, and sign digital documents including proposals, quotes, contracts, and more. For more information, please visit https://www.pandadoc.com.
We're known for our work-life balance, kind co-workers, & creative virtual team-bonding events. And although our Pandas are located across the globe, we stay connected with the help of technology and ensure that everyone on our team feels, well, like a team.
Pandas work best when they're happy. We retain our talent by upholding our values of integrity & transparency, and selling a product that changes the lives of our customers.
Check out our LinkedIn to learn more.
- An honest, open culture that emphasizes feedback and promotes professional and personal development
- An opportunity to work from anywhere — our team is distributed worldwide, from Lisbon to Manila, from Florida to California
- An annual personal budget for educational classes, conferences, etc. — anything to further your professional knowledge
- A competitive salary
- And much more!