Eventbrite's business continues to grow and scale rapidly, powering millions of live events across the world. As we partner with event creators to bring the best and most unique experiences for our event attendees, we are investing heavily in building innovative AI-powered tools and interfaces. As a Senior Product Manager for Incubation and Innovation, you will help determine the vision and ensure a clear roadmap for an engineering team exploring and developing impactful delivery of AI-enabled capabilities for both our internal engineering teams as well as for our end users.
Eventbrite powers millions of live events for hundreds of millions of attendees each year across over 170 countries. The new incubation and innovation team will explore AI and ML technologies, prototype new products and features, rapidly experiment to validate them at scale, and partner closely with peer Dev teams to methodically take them to market. The team is entrepreneurial, data-informed, and rapidly iterative.
As the product manager for this team, you will lead identification and alignment of the opportunities and requirements into a prioritized, impactful roadmap for AI and ML-based solutions. You will determine key outcomes and measures to ensure the team’s work is driving transformation aligned with Eventbrite’s broader strategic objectives.
- Develop team charter and evolve over time as opportunities and outcomes warrant.
- Develop a scalable, repeatable prioritization framework for AI and ML-based investments, from inbound internal needs and opportunities to proactive innovations
- Drive alignment and buy-in on charter and roadmap prioritization from key internal stakeholders
- Translate internal and external business needs into requirements that engineering can execute against
- Partner across the company to kindle and fuel innovation; ensure you become a team that others love working with and expect great results from
- Determine key outcomes for the team’s investments, tied to overall company strategy and outcomes
- Along with the engineering manager, ensure a culture or ideation, exploration, experimentation, risk-taking and continuous learning and improvement
- Maintain regular, healthy communication with the leadership team to ensure efficient and aligned decision-making and execution
- Foster a culture of transparency, accountability and collaboration
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills
- 6+ years experience as a product manager in software technology development, including expertise in AI and ML.
- Record of impactful software feature definition and delivery at scale
- Experience in entrepreneurial technology environments; familiarity with experimentation frameworks, techniques and measurement tools
- Proven ability to prioritize product opportunities based on customer, technology and business factors
- Ability to translate customer and business requirements originating from disparate domains and teams into coherent technology requirements that drive business value
- Experience working within a highly collaborative, remote-first environment, driving a team that ships code to production often
- Ability to work across team and functional boundaries, influence without authority, and create clarity and simplicity from ambiguity and complexity
- Proven analytical and problem-solving skills in the context of software product development
- Experience building or innovating as part of an early stage startup is a plus
The wage range for this role takes into account the wide range of factors that are considered in making compensation decisions including but not limited to skill sets; experience and training; licensure and certifications; and other business and organizational needs. The disclosed range estimate has not been adjusted for the applicable geographic differential associated with the location at which the position may be filled. At Eventbrite, it is not typical for an individual to be hired at or near the top of the range for their role and compensation decisions are dependent on the facts and circumstances of each case. A reasonable estimate of the current range is $126,000 to $201,600. You may also be eligible to participate in Eventbrite’s incentive program(s) (such as equity, annual incentive bonus and commission plans), subject to the applicable rules and restrictions.
WHAT WE OFFER
We are committed to providing competitive, valuable and meaningful benefits for our Britelings.
We work hard to cultivate a diverse, equitable and inclusive culture where Britelings feel like they belong.
Employees can participate in resource groups and we offer programming throughout the year to support a diverse and inclusive workplace. Read more about our Diversity and Inclusion work for our team, culture, and community.
We offer comprehensive benefits and a wellness package above and beyond standard medical benefits to support our Britelings’ lifestyle.
Eventbrite's global benefit programs are designed to meet you where you are by offering resources and support for your health, well-being, finances, and family. This includes support in a remote/hybrid environment, wellness allowance, Carrot family planning benefit, Origin Financial Planning service, and other offerings to ease the mind and body like Modern Health and BriteBreaks (generally the first Friday of every month off).
Eventbrite is a global self-service ticketing, marketing, and experience technology platform that serves a consumers and event creators in nearly 180 countries. Since inception, Eventbrite has been at the center of the experience economy, transforming the way people organize and attend events. With over 280 million tickets distributed for over 5 million total events in 2022, Eventbrite is where people all over the world discover new things to do or new ways to do more of what they love. Learn more at www.eventbrite.com.
IS THIS ROLE NOT AN EXACT FIT?
Eventbrite is committed to equality of opportunity for all staff, and applications from all suitably qualified individuals are encouraged, regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.