Senior Product Manager – Identity
Product & Program Management | Seattle, Washington
This position is not eligible for employment in the following states: Alaska, Hawaii, Maine, Mississippi, North Dakota, South Dakota, Vermont, West Virginia, and Wyoming.
Our agreement with employees
DocuSign is committed to building trust and making the world more agree-able for our employees, customers, and the communities in which we live and work. You can count on us to listen, be honest, and try our best to do what’s right, every day. At DocuSign, everything is equal. We each have a responsibility to ensure every team member has an equal opportunity to succeed, to be heard, to exchange ideas openly, to build lasting relationships, and to do the work of their life. Best of all, you will be able to feel deep pride in the work you do, because your contribution helps us make the world better than we found it. And for that, you’ll be loved by us, our customers, and the world in which we live.
Our Product & Program Management teams work on some of the most impactful and challenging problems in the Software industry. We are a highly collaborative cross-border group that operates on the edge between Engineering and the business and helps to design solutions from concept to launch – all while focusing on and advocating for what’s best for our customers. We work closely with Engineering and Design to create some of the most innovative never-been-done-before products. We partner with the Sales, Customer Success, Marketing, Finance, Legal, and Security teams to bring the product to market.
As the Product Manager you will develop the roadmap, vision, definition, design and deliver the underlying platform systems and applications necessary to support continued system scale, a broadening product portfolio, the basis for new innovative product capabilities, and improve operational efficiencies related to these industries. Your objectives will be directly linked to business metrics such as revenue, customer satisfaction, and operational efficiency.
This position is an individual contributor reporting to the Senior Director, Product Management International & is designated Flex.
● Be the Product Owner for areas of responsibility within our Identify products
● Execute against the roadmap based on defined business strategy and departmental goals
● Build solid partnerships with key stakeholder groups to evangelize, influence and execute the strategy and vision. Work closely with Customer Support, Product Management, User Experience, Product Development and Marketing to launch new capabilities
● Maintain and develop an ecosystem of partners working in the Digital Signing landscape to provide best of breed experience to our customers
● Prioritize and manage the backlog for effective release and sprint planning. Evaluate trade-off decisions across the customer experience, development, and operational support in partnership with teams. Triage incoming bugs and maintain a healthy list of bugs to be resolved in the maintenance queue
● Talk to internal and external customers to understand their challenges and opportunities. Research new tools, technologies, systems, and methods to help deliver core product capabilities
● Facilitate requirements definition across teams to decompose and document releases, epics and develop executable user stories
● Participate in definition and design of web features, utilizing wireframes, mockups, and prototypes, iterating on a rapid basis with business, product, program, and engineering stakeholders
● Deliver capabilities that improve the customer experience and associated metrics. Work with Program Management and Product Development to ensure requirements are met on time and to quality
● Monitor, measure and report on key metrics. Identify areas for continuous testing and optimization
● Willing to travel between Seattle and Paris offices quarterly
● 8+ years of experience of relevant experience
● 3+ years on delivering SaaS applications using iterative or Agile methodologies (e.g., SCRUM), including modeling experience using task/story boards, user stories or use cases, etc. working knowledge of testing/QA fundamentals
● Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems, Business Systems, Computer Science, or related degree. MBA a plus
● Fluency in English
● Self-motivated, detail-oriented, responsible, and timely team-player with outstanding written, verbal, presentation, and collaboration skills
● Strong understanding of usability principles and practices, including early and rapid prototyping, usability testing, cross-browser/platform, and design constraints on the web and designing for accessibility
● Outstanding quantitative and qualitative analytical ability to effectively understand and decompose needs into tangible requirements, solutions, and alternatives. Ability to continuously test, measure and improve the baseline
● Ability to operate in a matrixed environment of multiple stakeholders, simultaneous projects, while committing to deliver on time to requirements and quality
● Proven portfolio and demonstrated experience in building pervasive, highly usable web application capabilities exposed to millions of users worldwide
● Ability to define and drive technical specifications including helping to drive the delivery of developer facing APIs
DocuSign may require all employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and provide proof of vaccination to visit a DocuSign office, to meet with potential or actual customers or business partners, or for other business-related purposes, in accordance with local law. Please note that DocuSign has contracts with different governments globally which may require compliance with local and federal laws.
DocuSign helps organizations connect and automate how they prepare, sign, act on, and manage agreements. As part of the DocuSign Agreement Cloud, DocuSign offers eSignature: the world's #1 way to sign electronically on practically any device, from almost anywhere, at any time. Today, over a million customers and hundreds of millions of users in over 180 countries use DocuSign to accelerate the process of doing business and simplify people's lives. And we help save the world’s forests and embrace environmental sustainability.
It's important to us that we build a talented team that is as diverse as our customers and where all employees feel a deep sense of belonging and thrive. We encourage great talent who bring a range of perspectives to apply for our open positions. DocuSign is an Equal Opportunity Employer and makes hiring decisions based on experience, skill, aptitude, and a can-do approach. We will not discriminate based on race, ethnicity, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, physical or mental disability, registered domestic partner status, caregiver status, marital status, veteran or military status, or any other legally protected category.
DocuSign provides reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities in job application procedures, including if you have any difficulty using our online system. If you need such an accommodation, you may contact us at [email protected].
Receive more Product jobs in your inbox