We’re Ada, a brand interaction platform that empowers brands to live up to their promises and have more—and more valuable—interactions with the people who love them. Our AI-powered platform has automated over 3.5 billion brand interactions for the world’s fastest growing enterprises, including Zoom, Facebook, and Shopify. In May 2021, we raised Series C funding of $130M by Spark Capital (early investors of Twitter, Slack, Snapchat), and officially became a global unicorn with a $1.2B valuation!
The passion of our people and dedication to their craft continues to drive our dramatic global growth.
Our work is rooted in authenticity, courage, empathy, and simplicity. We use these values to create a culture that encourages groundbreaking results, career progression, and community investment. You can learn more about the founding of our company here
We are inspired every day by the opportunity to pioneer a new industry, and welcome those who want to join us.
Ada is expanding its product footprint as we pursue our mission to make everyone feel like a VIP. We do this by enabling brands to build personalized experiences for every person they interact with. Identifying each user and chatter uniquely across all aspects of our product and enabling the different product teams to build on top of this unique identity is instrumental to our mission.
We are looking for a Senior Product Manager who can drive our product thinking on how we shape Identity within our products, and enable the different teams to build new experiences around it. This person will not only build the vision, but also drive the development efforts with our platform engineering and application teams related to all aspects of Identity management.
What You Will Do:
- Own and deliver on the vision, strategy, and roadmap for the below...
- Representing all user personas related to brands/customers and partner developers within our platform, including their identity, user hierarchy, role/access levels for Ada products, and ensuring connectivity with backend business operations systems.
- Authentication strategy for all users and APIs across all messaging & voice channels.
- Building profiles and identification for Chatters that will enable application teams, professional services teams and brands to build personalized experiences.
- Establishing view and control mechanisms for enterprise Admins so that they can control Ada’s product capabilities in their organization including bot instances, region presence, and activation of features.
- Building and advancing audit, compliance and observability features to ensure adherence to regulations on PII and customer needs.
- Integrating with leading cloud identity providers to support authentication needs for digital first enterprises.
- Collaborating with other product teams to define and implement access management functionalities for their products.
- Collaborating with Engineering and Product Design to build clean an easy-to-use IAM service that is backed by low-latency and highly-available back-end infrastructure.
- 3+ years of product management experience in B2B/B2B2C customers.
- History of partnering and collaborating with architects, software engineers in writing user stories.
- Strong track record of successful execution of complex initiatives, and continuously delivering on expectations that have been set.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in an international/global environment.
- Knowledge of IAM products, relevant technology and industry best practices related to user authentication and access control.
- Hands-on technical experience with a variety of technologies/standards including Mobile, Web, MFA, SCIM, SAML, OAuth, OIDC.
- Experience with enterprise platforms that integrate multiple products such as Salesforce, Zendesk, Slack.
- Proficiency with offerings in the “Identity as a Service” space from players like Okta, Auth0, PingID.
•Competitive salary and generous stock option plan
•Extended health coverage
•Employee and family assistance plan
•Flexible work schedule
•Digital first, fully remote with WFH budget
•In-house social worker
•Paid parental leave for Canadian and U.S. residents
Ada is a rapidly growing digital first company in a thriving AI ecosystem. We optimize our communication, collaboration, and work ethic for the digital world instead of in-person. We are building the workplace of the future to build the customer experience of the future. With flexible working hours, together we'll determine a schedule that fits your style and the requirements of your role.
We are backed by world-class investors, including Spark, Accel, FirstMark, Bessemer Venture Partners, and Version One. We provide our employees with competitive compensation, great health benefits, and ownership in our company.
Ada is an equal opportunity employer. In fact, diversity is what drives our success—it’s at the core of how we hire, communicate, and work. Like our platform, we are inclusive to all, and combine our diverse backgrounds, skill sets and thinking to build the best experiences for our clients and their customers.