Doctolib is looking for a Senior Product Manager to join our team. In this role, you will be at the center of Doctolib’s core mission of improving healthcare for both patients and practitioners.
More specifically, you and your feature team will be in charge of making sure that our core and historical product, the booking management system, which enables us to book and manage appointments with patients, is totally fit to serve our hospital users’ needs and align compliance with upcoming KHZG changes.
- Be in charge of your own schedule and prioritize user needs to address while working with them closely
- Own the roadmap project delivery, feature team rituals, organize relevant activities and establish key product management processes, write all user stories in the backlog
- Collect feedback, go on field trips, track feature usage and impacts, and partner with data analysts to study habits, workflows, problems of our users (doctors, practice, patients)
- Partner with all the Feature team’s stakeholders to ensure perfect alignment on problems to solve and how
- Work closely in a technical environment to frame, investigate and validate new features
- Contribute to the global growth of the product team by engaging in knowledge sharing, best-practice implementation, and creating new processes to help us adapt as we scale
- You have at least 6 years of Product Management experience with direct product ownership: you have worked with developers, led rituals, wrote specifications
- You have worked on SaaS product focused on customer experience with a large number of users
- You have a strong analytical mindset, making strategic product decisions grounded in data
- You are customer-centric and willing to be close to your users
- You have excellent communication skills, with the ability to articulate both verbally and in writing a compelling vision
- You are used to working in an international environment and able to think global / act local
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset with the ambition to transform the healthcare sector
- You have an understanding of the hospital industry, KHZG compliance topic, and a good vision of the future of healthcare is a strong plus
- You are fluently speaking English and German
What we offer
Perks and benefits include a public transport ticket, subsidised Urban Sports Club membership, lunch vouchers and more
Company pension scheme
28 days of leave + 1 additional day for each year of service (up to. 30 days)
A detailed and structured onboarding as part of our Doctolib Academy
Comprehensive learning opportunities such as our Doctolib e-learning programme, Learning Days and other training (e.g. soft skill training, product training and more)
- Team-events and an annual company-offsite
About the remote policy at Doctolib
As of October 2021, we provide 3 working modes:
- Remote: you work remotely and meet your team at the office once a month
- Hybrid: you work remotely 2 to 3 days per week and from the office on the other days.
- Office-based: you work from the office.
This position is eligible for the hybrid model.
Founded in 2013, Doctolib is one of Europe’s fastest growing healthcare technology companies. Everyday we strive to fulfill three entrepreneurial missions:
1. Improve the daily life of healthcare personnel
2. Improve patient access to healthcare and patient health
3. Build a team of entrepreneurs with humanist values
We are dedicated to creating useful solutions for healthcare personnel and patients, regardless of age, condition or location. We strongly believe in prioritizing data privacy as we continue to build services with a positive social impact for the long run.
At Doctolib, we don’t just accept diversity, we respect and celebrate it! We’re proudly committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of your gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, ethnicity, disability or place of origin. We take care of each other and are grateful for each Doctoliber’s contribution to our mission!