Delivering the best Spotify experience possible. To as many people as possible. In as many moments as possible. That’s what the Experience team is all about. We use our deep understanding of consumer expectations to enrich the lives of millions of our users all over the world, bringing the music and audio they love to the devices, apps and platforms they use every day. Know what our users want? Join us and help Spotify give it to them.
Want to be a part of building the future of audio listening at Spotify? The Core Experience team leads and shapes the mobile experience on the world’s largest audio platform. We’re a friendly, distributed team passionate about crafting outstanding user experiences. We’re looking for an experienced Senior Product Manager to lead a consumer-facing agile product team to evolve the Home experience for Spotify. Your mission will be to connect people and content. You will work with other product managers, designers, engineers, researchers and data scientists and help listeners discover new content and creators. You’ll craft vision and strategy, identify tactics and help define solutions, prioritize and measure and validate the success of your work. Your work will be used by and impact the lives of millions of people around the world. You’ll partner with a cross-disciplinary set of folks across the globe, working in a fast-paced environment, and hopefully have a lot of fun along the way. This is a strategically important area for Spotify and the opportunity for impact is high.
What you’ll do
- Lead multiple projects across the entire product lifecycle.
- You’ll set the vision for the core user experience in your area and build it in a way that makes it easy for others to collaborate and expand on.
- Triangulate data and insights to develop a robust product strategy and inform decision making.
- Manage cross-functional relationships to keep stakeholders informed, receive input, and influence their thinking.
- Demonstrate your expertise and product craft to successfully ship products that move our topline metrics.
- Transform your squad into a robust team by building a culture centred around achieving impact, mutual accountability, user empathy, inclusivity and work-life balance.
- Be a role model that can mentor and coach other PMs.
Who you are
- You have 5+ years experience as a product manager, working with agile development teams building world class consumer products
- You have a proven track record of taking new products to market
- You are able to distill complex information into easy-to-understand concepts, and understand how lead a team through ambiguity
- You have experience working with data and insights to understand and measure your work
- You know what makes a great user experience and love partnering with design, insights and engineering to turn a vision into reality
- You are an excellent communicator, comfortable working with multiple stakeholders
- You learn from your work and experiences
- You are driven to get stuff done, but with a collaborative approach.
- You understand that we don’t win unless the team wins, and you leave ego out of it.
- Nice to have - You have experience combing ML and UX into compelling user experiences
Spotify is an equal opportunity employer. You are welcome at Spotify for who you are, no matter where you come from, what you look like, or what’s playing in your headphones. Our platform is for everyone, and so is our workplace. The more voices we have represented and amplified in our business, the more we will all thrive, contribute, and be forward-thinking! So bring us your personal experience, your perspectives, and your background. It’s in our differences that we will find the power to keep revolutionizing the way the world listens.
Spotify transformed music listening forever when we launched in 2008. Our mission is to unlock the potential of human creativity by giving a million creative artists the opportunity to live off their art and billions of fans the chance to enjoy and be passionate about these creators. Everything we do is driven by our love for music and podcasting. Today, we are the world’s most popular audio streaming subscription service with a community of more than 381 million users.