At Ada, we envision a world where everyone has access to the healthcare they need. In one of the biggest challenges facing the world, we pioneered a new form of artificial intelligence, combining medical knowledge with intelligent technology to empower millions of people to better understand their health. We’re proud to support medical doctors and work with leading health systems and global non-profit organizations. We’re a diversely skilled team representing over 50 nationalities, and we’re growing rapidly to achieve our global ambitions for the future of health. This is just the beginning.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As the Senior Product Manager at Ada, you will have the opportunity to hold a strategic and tactical position to drive one of our core product modules (with currently 350K assessments completed each month through our app and client solutions).
Location: Fully remote - United Kingdom or US (East Coast)
- Be the product representative for a core product module of the Ada portfolio, providing a core capability for our users to store, access and control all of their personal and health data.
- Identify and deliver value by addressing our patients´ and clients´ needs to uncover opportunities, test hypotheses, and prioritize your product roadmap.
- Collaborate closely with other product managers and engineering managers across various groups and product leadership to deliver on Ada's value proposition.
- Own, define and execute the product vision, strategy & roadmap of the product module, helping millions of users to own their health data through the health profile platform
- Collaborate closely with other product managers and engineering managers across all groups and the product leadership to deliver on the Ada value proposition
- Influence company-level direction and build consensus across teams and departments
- Responsible for setting the right KPIs and targets for your team and driving significant impact to your customers
- Collaboratively guide product development together with your engineering, design and medical counterparts
- Evangelise the product vision and mission across the company and major clients and communicate plans, successes and failures effectively
- Perform as the Product Owner and manage the product backlog for the product team
- Nurture a hands-on, data-driven experimental process by collaborating with data analysts and UX teams in order to uncover opportunities, test hypotheses and prioritise your roadmap
- Minimum 5+ years of product management experience in similar (Senior) Product Manager type of roles within Agile/Scrum environments, with clear track records in shipping many successful enterprise products to a significant customer base
- Experience in a fast-paced Tech / Product Development SaaS start-up / scale-up
- Good technical understanding of authentication flows and experience with health technology.
- You have an entrepreneurial, can-do approach and worked extensively with cross-functional teams
- Extensive experience driving the latest discovery methodologies ultimately leading to highly efficient and frequent feature deliveries
- Strong analytical skills, ability to interpret data and trends, diagnose problems, and translate them into actionable insights and ultimately high potential opportunities
- Business fluent in English
- Nice to have: Regulated health technology background, EHR, FHIR knowledge
WHAT'S AWAITING YOU AT ADA :
- Join our global health mission to improve the health of billions of people around the world
- Work in an international environment (55+ nationalities) and with medical doctors & experts
- Work with cross-functional & diverse teams of smart, purpose-driven peers
- Work wherever you feel most comfortable – home, office, or a bit of both
- Receive financial support to help set up your home office space
- Enjoy your country-specific vacation days to unplug, rest and recharge
- Maintain a healthy work-life balance with our flexible working hours and locations
- Keep fit with discounted Urban Sports Club or Class Pass memberships
- Meet and collaborate with colleagues via community days, virtual coffee chats, company parties, team celebrations
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at [email protected] and [email protected].
Please note that we do NOT accept applications sent via email. All applications need to be completed using the online form.
All your information will be kept confidential according to GDPR guidelines.
*Any commercial activities concerning this advertisement will not be appreciated.