We believe every author should have an equal opportunity to succeed. Therefore, our mission is to discover hidden talents and turn them into globally successful authors.
Inkitt is a pioneer at the forefront of Data Driven Publishing. We have forever changed the traditional publishing model by inventing an algorithm which analyzes users' reading behavior to identify hits, in turn removing subjectivity from the equation. This gives Inkitt the unique ability to discover hidden talents that might otherwise have gone unnoticed.
At present, we are an international team of 85 passionate and dedicated inventors and entrepreneurs and we are growing quickly. We invent new solutions to problems we encounter, as opposed to simply iterating upon existing solutions.
Are you a builder? Are you looking for more than just innovating? We are looking for the changemakers of the world; the people who just build the solution anytime they are unsatisfied with the status quo.
Be a part of the revolution to develop new ways of distributing our audiobooks, creating games, and video series!
Come build the Disney of the 21st Century with us!
- With a deep understanding of our users’ needs, wishes, and problems, you will work closely with the VP of Product to build a long term roadmap and champion our customers’ needs at all times
- Oversee every step of the product lifecycle. That includes product ideation, strategic planning, tactical initiatives, product vision, product strategy, product roadmap, product development, and product distribution.
- Drive innovation, definition, roadmap, and design of A/B tests and experiments to improve retention, story discovery, and subscription rate.
- Define metrics and make product and strategic decisions based on A/B testing and/or qualitative feedback.
- Analyze & report product data from users, stakeholders, and other teams to shape requirements, features, and end products.You’ll also be making sure that all quality, usability, and reliability standards are met.
- Collaborate with key stakeholders across product, engineering, marketing, content, and more.
- 6+ years in product management
- Experience in product lifecycle management
- You have a bias towards action and are able to thrive in a fast-paced, constantly evolving work environment
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills
- Passion for conceiving, creating, and designing useful, innovative products
- Experience identifying various business problems or product flaws and coming up with creative solutions
- You can independently translate high-level goals into meaningful plans
What we offer you:
- Top of the line health benefits that align with your local market
- Generous parental leave and support with growing your family
- Ways to help you save and invest in your future
- Opportunities to continuously grow, learn and develop yourself
- Time away - no set holiday or vacation policy, observe what works for you
- Free access to our Galatea App, as well as an unlimited budget for books
- Fantastic office spaces in Berlin and San Francisco - and always coming up with the next best way to keep our remote colleagues connected
At Inkitt, we strive to build a company culture and provide employment opportunities based on diversity and inclusion. We believe every author should have an equal opportunity to succeed, as should our team members. As a growing team from 20+ countries, we welcome everyone to apply.
We look forward to hearing from you!