We’re looking for a Senior Product Manager to join our growing FinCrime Core team in our London or Tallinn office. This role is a unique opportunity to have an impact on Wise’s mission, grow as a product leader and help save millions more people money.
Wise has already pioneered new ways for people to transfer money across borders and currencies. Our customers can also manage their hard-earned money with the world’s first platform to offer true multi-currency banking. Your mission is to build scalable platform systems that enable a seamless customer experience which allows our controls to run in a secure, fast and performant manner.
Here’s how you’ll be contributing to our FinCrime Core Team:
- Your mission is to build world-class products that enable our teams to deliver faster
- Own the roadmap to integrate multiple systems to work cleanly behind an abstraction layer (interface) that enables easier, faster and more seamless integration from other teams and partners
- As the owner of the services, you’ll be driving insights for the team, working closely with the analysts in the team to prioritise the right data discovery projects in an effort to understand what bug fixes, tech debt or new features should be worked on
- Manage system performance to fine tune areas of interest to improve the overall Customer experience
- As a senior member of the team, you’ll be responsible for directing conversations around what's important and what can wait, channelling this into the team's roadmap
A bit about you:
- Passionate about product and user experience - customers are at the heart of what you do and that empathy drives your decisions
- Extensive experience in product management where you’ve been in-between multiple teams having to align and connect efforts
- Familiar with making the buy or build decisions daily, helping the team prioritise where we invest in tech debt reduction, bugs or new features
- Have built high impact solutions using machine learning and have seen them through to production
- Thrives in a cross-functional work environment, working alongside with engineers, analysts, compliance and growth teams
- You have a clear playbook for prioritising work, helping the team understand impact and making a roadmap for everyone to follow
- Problem solving in a methodical way, allowing the team to gain clarity over root cause issues and making it easier to correctly assess risk and migration strategies for it
- Data-driven, decisions you share with the wider team have been validated and are clearly presented using all available data you’ve collected
This role will give you the opportunity to:
- Choose your path to impact - we believe people are most empowered when they can act autonomously. So rather than telling you what to do, you’ll work with your team to create a vision of your own. Of course, you can always gather feedback from smart, curious people across Wise but you’ll have the freedom to make your own calls
- Grow as a leader - Build your team and inspire them to join our mission
- Be part of our mission to make money without borders the new normal
We’re people without borders — without judgement or prejudice, too. We want to work with the best people, no matter their background. So if you’re passionate about learning new things and keen to join our mission, you’ll fit right in.
Also, where and what you studied isn't important to us. If you’ve got great experience, the right skills for the role and you’re great at articulating your thinking, we’d like to hear from you.