At OneFootball it’s important to us to create a flexible and inclusive work environment. This position is open for applications either onsite in our Berlin and London offices or remotely in Germany, United Kingdom.
With a reach of over 100 million football fans worldwide every month, we are the most popular digital media platform for young football fans. Founded in 2008 and one of the world's first 1,000 applications in the Apple App Store, we have come a long way to provide our users with the best personalised digital football experience.
Fan Experience is hugely important to OneFootball as we’re passionate about football, and want to amplify the game, on and off the pitch. We aim to deeply know every single user on our platform, for the fans they are, as we serve them with the best-in-class, relevant and exciting experiences that make them come back for more.
We deliver great news, video (live, highlights and editorial) and live score updates, with our own internal content and studios teams, and our connections to 100+ partners who publish on our platform.
- Ensure the team understands the vision towards delivering the best personalised content experience for football fans.
- Own and manage the News roadmap & prioritise the backlog working closely with engineering, design and data.
- Identify customer problems through quantitative & qualitative research.
- Collaborate closely with design, data, engineering as well as business stakeholders to gather requirements and determine solutions.
- Coordinate the development of solutions from ideation to release.
- Establish product metrics to measure success and evaluate progress towards OKRs.
- Lead a product squad with a focus on continuous delivery that adds value for the fan.
- You have at least 5-7 years experience in product management, with 2-3 years building personalisation and content discovery products.
- You are a great communicator with the ability to adjust your style to get understood by different stakeholders.
- You are a team player with proven ability to work cross-functionally in an agile environment.
- You are very comfortable analysing data and running data experiments.
- You practise empathy in your day to day work to understand the user and the stakeholders.
- You are a football fan and understand the needs of a football fan