Delivering the best Spotify experience possible. To as many people as possible. In as many moments as possible. That’s what the Experience team is all about. We use our deep understanding of consumer expectations to enrich the lives of millions of our users all over the world, bringing the music and audio they love to the devices, apps and platforms they use every day. Know what our users want? Join us and help Spotify give it to them.
We are now looking for a Senior Product Manager that will join the Stream Reporting Product Area. In this role, you will work across two teams to ensure that Spotify is able to acquire and act on business critical consumption data across all Spotify clients; from mobile phones to television, speakers, cars and more. In close collaboration with your engineering teams and leaders, you will define and build sustainable architecture for the present and future of Spotify. Together with other product managers, you will help shape the strategy and vision of your teams as well as the product area. Come join the band!
What You'll Do
- Work directly with business critical data, powering both financial and non-financial applications
- Be accountable for strategies which maximize our ability to collect appropriate signals from our users, while respecting privacy and balancing cost
- Understand the opportunities and limitations of the different environments where Spotify is available, across devices, technologies, markets and network conditions
- Develop, maintain and evolve a strong user-centric vision and mission for your teams, aligning their work with the needs of the business and motivating them towards the right actions at the right time
- Collaborate with the business’ top priorities to drive prioritization of key work items and ensure success
- Drive quarterly and half-year planning and stakeholder management
Who You Are
- Experience working with highly transactional business critical data at tremendous scale
- You are able to engage with complex technical contexts to help your team make good decisions, understand tradeoffs and represent your domain to a broad audience
- You have a keen eye for detail
- You are proud to create highly resilient systems and processes which demonstrably live up to compliance and audit standards
- You care about motivating your teams to do their best work, telling the story of their plans and achievements to a wide variety of audiences
Where You'll Be
- This role will be based out of Stockholm, Sweden
Spotify is an equal opportunity employer. You are welcome at Spotify for who you are, no matter where you come from, what you look like, or what’s playing in your headphones. Our platform is for everyone, and so is our workplace. The more voices we have represented and amplified in our business, the more we will all thrive, contribute, and be forward-thinking! So bring us your personal experience, your perspectives, and your background. It’s in our differences that we will find the power to keep revolutionizing the way the world listens.
Spotify transformed music listening forever when we launched in 2008. Our mission is to unlock the potential of human creativity by giving a million creative artists the opportunity to live off their art and billions of fans the chance to enjoy and be passionate about these creators. Everything we do is driven by our love for music and podcasting. Today, we are the world’s most popular audio streaming subscription service.