Working at Atlassian
Atlassian can hire people in any country where we have a legal entity. Assuming you have eligible working rights and a sufficient time zone overlap with your team, you can choose to work remotely or return to an office as they reopen (unless it’s necessary for your role to be performed in the office). Interviews and onboarding are conducted virtually, a part of being a distributed-first company.
Your future team
With a sufficient time zone overlap with the team, we're able to hire eligible candidates for this role from any location in Australia and New Zealand. If this sparks your interest, apply today and chat with our friendly Recruitment team.
Our Ecosystem Enterprise PM team is comprised of people with backgrounds in software development, UX, Product Management . We build security and trust features to secure Atlassians Ecosystem for our customers.
We're hiring a Senior Product Manager , reporting to Head of Product Management - Atlassian Ecosystem. You are an experienced Product Manager with a background in Product Management, software development or technical areas. Here, you'll fit in if you love to work with customers and partners and you love to accomplish impactful outcomes for both.
What you'll do
- Manage a large program of security and trust programs across Ecosystem Platform to improve our security
- Work as a lead on refining our administration platform and leading the re-design
- Work with our customer and partners teams to build practical features to improve security across our Ecosystem Platform.
- Partner with our Ecosystem engineering teams to bring new security and administration features to our platform
- Work with our Product Managers to create strategy and GTM plans with our marketing teams
- Create success metrics and OKRs to motivate teams to work towards their goals
- Manage multiple partners and programs in the security and administration areas.
- Extensive experience in Product Management with experience shipping features in a SaaS product
- Prefer computer science and engineering graduates or technical experience
- Background in technical platforms with a focus on APIs
- Success with launching features in a technical area
- Passion for helping partners and customers come together to solve hard problems
Our perks & benefits
To support you at work and play, our perks and benefits
include ample time off, an annual education budget, paid volunteer days, and so much more.
The world’s best teams work better together with Atlassian. From medicine and space travel, to disaster response and pizza deliveries, Atlassian software products help teams all over the planet. At Atlassian, we're motivated by a common goal: to unleash the potential of every team
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians create our success. To ensure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience, we never discriminate based on race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.