Webflow is a visual web development platform that empowers non-coders to create incredible experiences for the web.
Webflow is growing rapidly and seeking a Pricing Product Manager to be a key leader in the development and implementation of the pricing and packaging strategy for Webflow’s core product and the upcoming features.The person will collaborate with leaders in product, sales, marketing, finance, and the executive team to form and evolve our monetization strategy, evolve pricing frameworks, improve global pricing processes & business models, and execute on pricing and packaging strategy. Pricing and packaging is an integral lever to accelerate Webflow’s customer growth. It touches nearly every part of our business and is a critical part of our customer experience.
About the role
- Location: San Francisco HQ or US remote
- Full time
As a Pricing Product Manager, you’ll …
- Partner with Webflow’s most senior leaders to structure and execute on large strategic pricing, packaging and monetization initiatives
- Develop, analyze and synthesize quantitative (sales and usage data) and qualitative data (input from customers and product teams) to develop a compelling pricing strategy
- Align pricing philosophy with Webflow’s business model; monitor the market landscape for emerging pricing models
- Set and lead vision and pricing strategies that capture Webflow’s value proposition and competitive advantages
- Build productive relationships and feedback loops with cross-functional partners, including Product, Sales, Marketing, Finance, and the Executive Team
- Communicate findings and recommendations to all levels of management (including our internal Pricing Council) through clear presentations and mastery of the qualitative factors that complement analyses
That said, these responsibilities are just the start! At Webflow, we encourage you to contribute wherever your interests take you — and shape your role accordingly.
You’ll thrive as a Pricing Product Manager if you:
- Have prior pricing, strategy, monetization of new features either in a consulting or in-house role
- Have experience with subscription as a service business pricing models
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent (Finance/Economics/Statistics/Business)
- Professional experience in financial modeling, data analysis, and the ability to see beyond the numbers to drive sound decision-making
- Exceptionally strong communication skills, including experience effectively communicating with senior management
- Leadership skills - Ability to inspire and influence cross-functional partners and drive decision making among senior executives
If you don’t meet 100% of the above qualifications, you should still seriously consider applying. Studies show that you can still be considered for a role if you meet just 50% of the role’s requirements.
At Webflow, we believe that what we’re doing doesn’t define our success — so we focus on our “why" and "how"
Our Mission: To empower everyone to create for the web — and lead impactful, fulfilling lives while we do it.
Our Core Behaviors:
- Earn customer trust
- Get it done, do it right
- Practice candor with care
- Dream big, ship often
Our commitments to you
- We’ll pay you! This is a full-time, salaried position that includes equity
- We’ll invest in your physical and mental well-being with health, dental, and vision benefits and a monthly stipend for health and wellness expenses
- We’ll pay you to take a vacation … seriously. We’ll give you a $1,000 bonus for taking your first vacation with us that is more than 5 days
- We offer flexible parental leave
- We provide remote employees with the equipment they need to create a great remote work environment
- We will offer you the support you need to help you grow as an impactful Pricing Product Manager and a human being
Ready to apply?
If you share our values and enthusiasm for empowering the world, we’d love to review your application! We promise we do take the time and care to review every application we receive. However, as much as we wish we could interview everyone who submits an application, we cannot guarantee an interview or feedback due to the unprecedented volume of applications we are receiving today. We are rooting for you, and hope you do consider applying.
Note: You'll need valid U.S. work authorization to join us.
Please note that a background check and employment verification is required for this position. We may obtain one or more background screening reports about you, solely for employment purposes.