Canva’s Commitment and Mission
At Canva, we celebrate diversity. We deeply believe that bringing together diversity of thoughts, perspectives and expression is key to building the best product, team and company. We look for many different skills and abilities, as well as how you can enhance Canva and our culture. So, even if you don’t think you quite meet all of the skills listed or tick all the boxes, we’d still love to hear from you!
Our mission at Canva is to empower the world to design and since launching in 2013, we have grown exponentially, amassing over 86 million monthly active users across 190 different countries and a team of over 3,000 people… and the best bit is that we’ve only achieved 1% of what we know we’re capable of.
Join us and design your future.
Product Management @ Canva
The mission of Product Managers at Canva is to create the most accessible design tool for every person in the world. We believe that we can improve the world by empowering everyone to design and communicate visually. As a Product Manager at Canva you help set this vision, define what that future looks like, and build the products and features that get us there.
As the Product Manager for Data Smarts Platform, you'll be building the ML and Smarts platforms that will unleash the next wave of Canva’s growth. You'll have a platform mindset, a data-first approach, experience in strategy and growth, a diplomatic and collaborative way of working, and a crystal-clear communication style.
About the Data Group
The Data Platform is foundational to how Canva teams delight our users and grow our business in order to maintain our market-leading position. The high-performance team behind Data Platform are passionate about building data infrastructure and platform services that all Canva teams use to make smart decisions and improve the user experience. Some of these platform services are powered by Machine Learning. Every Canva user experiences a part of the product that is powered by ML. Our users love these data-powered experiences, and our internal teams use ML to increase the pace and impact of their work. Now we’re trying to scale to the next level.
What you'll do
- Develop and maintain the overall vision and strategy for our central ML platform infrastructure and services
- Working with product and engineering leads across Canva to accelerate progress towards their goals
- Building, marketing, and scaling platform offerings to embedded Machine Learning Engineers and their teams to increase their velocity
- Contribute to the ongoing development of Canva’s Data Strategy
Working at Canva
Our culture is unlike anywhere else and we design your #CanvaLife experience to empower you to do the best work of your life.
Whether you’re in the office, working from home or choosing your own adventure, our benefits for permanent Canvanauts include:
• Equity packages for you to truly be a part of the Canva journey.
• We have a hybrid work model (in-office & from home), so while our offices are always open to you, we aim to come together for 8 days a year at minimum - balancing flexibility and connection
• Flexible leave so you can recharge, give back, support others or focus on your own professional development.
• Inclusive parental leave policy that supports all parents and carers throughout their parenting and caring journey.
• An annual Vibe & Thrive allowance. This is for you to spend on whatever will support your wellbeing and development.. because you know what you need to Vibe and Thrive, better than anyone.
• Virtual and in-office wellness benefits including Canva University, Employee Assistant Programs and Fitness & Meditation Classes.
• Canva For Good program matching your not-for-profit donations, Force for Good leave (3 paid volunteering days) and a range of sustainability and ethical initiatives to get involved in.
We make hiring decisions based on your experience, skills and passion. Please note that interviews are conducted virtually. When you apply, please tell us the pronouns you use and any reasonable adjustments you may need during the interview process.