Contentsquare is a global SaaS technology company that empowers brands to build better digital experiences for all. Not to brag but… we have been recognized by Gartner as one of the four most innovative e-commerce technologies in the world, and featured in Wired Magazine as one of Europe’s hottest startups.
Contentsquare has 8 main offices across the world (Paris, NYC, London, Tel Aviv, Munich, Tokyo, Singapore & San Francisco) with 750+ clients globally including many accounts from the global Fortune 100. We’ve been experiencing tremendous growth as our team has grown from ~300 to over 850+ employees globally, and raised a $500M Series E funding in May 2021, the biggest total VC funding ever for a French start-up! This announcement garnered more than 350 media placements globally.
We can tell you that this growth is not going to stop here as we are anticipating to hire 1,500+ positions globally within the next few years and are looking for talented people like you - unique, ambitious, and enthusiastic - to join us and help us continue to innovate and improve user experience. YOU keep us going and your creativity drives us to be a better company. Come join the #CSquad family!
We are looking for a talented senior product manager with a passion for user analytics products to help us shape the future of the User Experience Analytics market. You will be responsible for the vision, strategy, development, and growth of one of our flagship products - Session Replay. You will work alongside brilliant engineers, designers, data scientists, and data analysts in a challenging & fast-paced environment.
- Lead Contentsquare‘s Session Replay product and be an integral part of an empowered product unit together with R&D and Design.
- Craft a product vision and strategy that will inspire your team, your internal partners, and your customers.
- Use data and customer insights to inform your product strategy and to develop outcome-based roadmaps. Keep your internal and external audiences informed and engaged by communicating regularly about your product roadmap.
- Create and present business cases, product roadmaps, and strategies to key stakeholders and executives.
- Work together with designers, engineers, and multiple stakeholders across the company to help them align the business and operational needs to support your product.
- Bring a high level of enthusiasm to your work with the ability to organize and motivate large groups. and a high degree of passion for technology.
- 4+ years of product management experience (this would be your 3rd PM role).
- Have a deep understanding of user experience as well data analytics
- Excellent communication skills and proficiency in English.
- You have led a software product or component from the discovery to the shipping stage.
- You have strong analytical skills to understand and solve complex problems.
- You are a quick learner and you can adapt easily to a fast-paced environment. Highly analytical background and proven attention to detail.
- Innovative, entrepreneurial, ability to multitask.
- Strong understanding of customer needs and the ability to translate them into a coherent product strategy
- You have experience building a B2B SaaS product.
- You were a part of an empowered team and have experience with the squad methodology
- You can improve the product team Karaoke level.
Why Should You Apply to Contentsquare?
✅ Our mission is focused on empowering everyone to create better experiences for all in the digital world.
✅ We invest in our employees through career development & opportunities, social events, philanthropic activities, and competitive benefits.
✅ You get to collaborate with and learn from smart and creative people around the globe.
✅ We are in this together #TeamSpirit.
To keep our employees happy and motivated, we are always assessing the benefits/perks we offer to ensure we are competitive. Here are some we’d like to highlight:
- Virtual onboarding, Hackathon, and our annual kickoff trip on a global basis! You have the opportunity to interactwith our global colleagues.
- Generous paid time-off policy (every location is different)
- We offer many benefits in various countries -- ask your recruiter for more information!
- Competitive parental leave policy (it can vary depending on geographic locations)
- Fun office culture with a big opportunity to make an impact on our growing global team, culture, including a Culture Crew for every country to organize regular outings such as game nights, movie nights, and happy hours
#Uniqueness is embedded in our DNA as one of our core values, and we welcome everyone to apply to our positions.
Contentsquare is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your personal data are used by Contentsquare for recruitment purposes only. Read our Job Candidate Privacy Notice to find out more about data protection at Contentsquare and your rights.