Senior Product Manager, Compliance
At Ripple, we provide one frictionless experience to send money globally using the power of blockchain. By joining Ripple’s growing global network, financial institutions can process their customers’ payments anywhere in the world instantly, reliably and cost-effectively.
Risk and fraud Management is a core function of Payments and with the emerging crypto regulatory policies, this will become even more important in blockchain. In this role, you will build functionality and solutions that enables Ripple to measure, manage and project our liquidity risk, market risk, and credit risk. Your work will be key in establishing Ripple as an industry leader in risk and identity management in crypto. In this role you will be responsible for:
- Manage the strategy and successful delivery of the risk and identity platform that powers the workflows of Ripple’s innovative Risk, Compliance and Privacy functions
- Lead and Drive vision, roadmap, and development of next generation of risk and compliance platforms for all of our payments products
- Work closely with the business stakeholders across Risk, Compliance, Legal & InfoSec to understand the business needs, come-up with creative solutions and provide the best customer experience
- Partner closely with Ripple’s policy and security teams in assessing commercial and regulatory requirements to meet future growth
- Synthesize product ideas from cross-functional teams and other Risk counterparts such as Product, Operations and Data Science.
This person will bring strong and inclusive leadership skills as they will need to collaborate heavily with cross-functional internal teams and with the risk and compliance ecosystem of partners and customers. The role resides at Ripple’s corporate headquarters in San Francisco.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
- 5+ years of product management experience with top payments, internet, enterprise software and/or financial services companies
- 3+ years of experience with KYC/KYB, AML, compliance, fraud prevention, or identity solutions
- Ideally someone who holds CAMS (Certified Anti-Money Laundering Specialist) accreditation
- Or has held a role in a Compliance Oversight Function e.g CF10 or equivalent Proven track record of leading and influencing a Product-driven organization
- A passion for payments and a strong interest in the blockchain and crypto ecosystem
- Ability to work with internal and external risk, privacy, and compliance teams
WHO WE ARE:
Ripple is doing for value what the internet did for information: enabling its instant and seamless flow around the world. We call this the Internet of Value (IoV). Using blockchain and cryptocurrency technology, Ripple is dedicated to creating powerful gains in financial efficiency, equity and inclusion. In addition, Ripple is developing and enabling the future use cases that will catalyze the new digital economy for governments, businesses and consumers.
Ripple has offices in San Francisco (HQ), New York, London, Mumbai, Singapore, São Paulo, Toronto, Reykjavík, Washington D.C. and Dubai.
WHAT WE OFFER – The resources and support to be your best at work and beyond:
Do Your Best Work
- The opportunity to build in a fast-paced start-up environment with experienced industry leaders
- A learning environment where you can dive deep into the latest technologies and make an impact. A professional development budget to support other modes of learning.
- Thrive in an environment where no matter what race, ethnicity, gender, origin, or culture they identify with, every employee is a respected, valued, and empowered part of the team.
- Ripple is Flexible First: you have the option to work remotely, from our offices, or a combination of the two within the 11 countries we are located around the world.
- Weekly all-company meeting - business updates and ask me anything style discussion with our Leadership Team
- We come together for moments that matter which include team off-sites, team bonding activities, happy hours and more!
Take Control of Your Finances
- Competitive salary, bonuses, and equity
- Bonus Flexibility Program: Participants in the Corporate Bonus Plan have the option to elect to receive their annual bonus in cash, equity or XRP, or a combination.
- 100% paid medical and dental and 95% paid vision insurance for employees starting on your first day
- 401k (with match)
- Commuter benefits
- Employee giving match
- Mobile phone stipend
Take Care of Yourself
- Twice a quarter R&R days so you can rest and recharge
- Generous wellness reimbursement and weekly onsite & virtual programming
- Flexible vacation policy - work with your manager to take time off when you need it
- Industry-leading parental leave policies. Family planning benefits.
- Catered lunches, fully-stocked kitchens with premium snacks/beverages, and plenty of fun events
Benefits listed above are for full-time employees. Interns - please discuss benefits with your recruiter.
Ripple is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We’re committed to building a diverse and inclusive team. We do not discriminate against qualified employees or applicants because of race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, military status, or any other characteristic protected by local law or ordinance.