Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
- Develop and implement product strategies consistent with company vision
- Conduct competitor analysis, learn from the market and differentiate from competitors
- Collect and analyze feedback from customers, stakeholders and other teams, consolidate them into requirements, features and end products
- Communicate with senior management with product plans and roadmaps
- Produce and review product requirements documents (PRD)
- Ensure products and releases are launched correctly and on schedule.
- Track and push development and testing progress
- Track and analyze key user metrics in order to form feedback loop to improve our products and services
- 3 years of proven experience as a Product Manager
- Experience in product lifecycle management
- Good skills in PRD. Data driven experience is a plus
- Problem-solving aptitude
- Familiarity with Agile workflow and ability to work within an Agile environment
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Economics, Finance or related field
- Good collaboration and communication ability, fast learner and perseverance
Working at Binance
•Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
•Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
•International work environment and flat organisation
•Great career development opportunities in a growing company
•Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
•Flexible working hours, Casual work attire