At Wise, we’re building money without borders, for people without borders. Our mission is moving money around the world instantly, transparently, conveniently and eventually free.
We’re looking for a Senior Product Manager to join our Business Send team and lead the evolution of the “sending money” experience for businesses and sole traders.
We are building a new set of financial rails for the world to run on. Even though we have started off well, we know we have only scratched the surface. The fragmented global financial network makes sending money internationally a task full of pain points. This is where you come in. You’ll help us remove friction and effort, to make sending money seamless, safe and transparent. You’ll transform a hassle into a delight, and give business owners and entrepreneurs time back, so they can focus on growing their business.
About the team
The Business Send team is working across our offices in London, Tallinn and Singapore. They own the end to end experience of sending money for businesses, pushing the boundaries especially on convenience and transparency. The team always looks at ways to innovate and remove effort and matching Wise to the needs and business processes of business customers.Success is measured by the satisfaction of customers, the total volume sent and the effort needed to send money.
You’ll own the challenge of:
- Setting new standards of sending money for businesses, delighting customers with the experience.
- Minimising time, effort and cognitive workload of our customers, saving thousands of hours each month for our customers, so they can focus on growing their business.
- Integrating Wise into other business tools to make sending money internationally seamless.
- Defining how transparency looks like when sending money, never misleading a customer.
- Working with regional teams to deliver a global product which accommodates the specifics of local financial systems and local regulations.
- Liaising with compliance teams to make sure our customers are safe - while pushing for new standards in regulation.
- Working with designers, developers & analysts you’ll enable the team to ship the best product.
This role will give you the opportunity to:
- Choose your own path to success - you’ll have the freedom to define the vision and the responsibility for making it happen
- Be flexible in how and where you work, we understand everyone needs a little something different so we’ll do our best to make it happen
- Travel to work with our teams in Singapore as well as meet various partners and organisations when needed
- Inspire teams with your ideas, knowledge and self-starting attitude
A bit about you:
- You are a seasoned PM with at least 4-5 years of experience.
- You are customer obsessed.
- You have a strong sense of UX and a strict attention to UI details, and have a track records of delivering excellent UX. Design skills are a clear desired bonus.
- You have experience in qualitative design testing, to assess solutions against functional and emotional needs.
- You eat analytics for breakfast - can easily use tools like Mixpanel. SQL skills are highly preferred.
- You have experience running complex A/B tests to improve the conversion funnel.
- You are able to craft a vision and clarify an ambiguous problem space into clear, tangible building blocks of a roadmap.
- You have a very strong technical understanding so that you can help the team build the right architecture.
- You're hands on, and you’d do everything needed to make the team and the product successful. You get it done.
- You’ll report to the Send Product Director.
We’re people without borders — without judgement or prejudice, too. We want to work with the best people, no matter their background. So if you’re passionate about learning new things and keen to join our mission, you’ll fit right in.
Also, qualifications aren’t that important to us. If you’ve got great experience, and you’re great at articulating your thinking, we’d like to hear from you.
And because we believe that diverse teams build better products, we’d especially love to hear from you if you’re from an under-represented demographic.