Hi. We're Ada. Our app and enterprise solutions are improving human health across the globe. So far, we’ve helped 10 million people look after themselves, and our partnerships across healthcare continue to convert medical knowledge and clinical accuracy into better health outcomes. Would you consider joining our diverse and inclusive team to improve health outcomes globally? Your work could help millions of people, including yourself: Studies show that having a higher sense of purpose is linked to a longer, healthier life.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As the Senior / Expert Product Manager, you will have the opportunity to hold a strategic and tactical position to drive our core Assess Product (with currently 350K assessments completed each month through our app and clients solutions). Location: Fully remote - time zone difference with our Berlin HQ +/- 6 hours.
WHAT YOU WILL DO :
- Be the product representative for Assess, the core product module of the Ada portfolio providing our best-in-class intelligent health assessments to our end users.
- Identify and deliver value by addressing both consumer and enterprise customer needs.
- Own, define and execute on the product vision, strategy & roadmap of Assess, helping millions of users getting the most accurate assessments through the simplest and most intuitive UX possible
- Collaborate closely with other product managers across all groups and the product leadership to deliver on the Ada value proposition, specifically with Medical Platform and Connect team.
- Influence company level direction and build consensus across teams and departments
- Responsible for setting the right KPIs and targets for your team and driving significant impact to your customers
- Collaboratively guide product development together with your engineering, design and medical counterparts
- Evangelize Assess’ vision and mission across the company and major clients and communicate effectively, plans, successes AND failures
- Perform as the Product Owner and manage the product backlog for the assess product team.
- Nurture a hands-on data-driven experimental process by collaborating with data analysts and UX teams in order to uncover opportunities, test hypotheses and prioritise your roadmap
- Coach and mentor other product managers to help thrive and foster a strong product mindset across the other disciplines
WHAT YOU WILL BRING :
- Minimum 5+ years of product management experience in similar (Senior) Product Manager type of roles within B2B Enterprise and Agile/Scrum environments, with clear track records in shipping many successful enterprise products to a significant customer base
- Experience in a fast paced Tech / Product Development SaaS start-up / scale-up
- You have an entrepreneurial, can-do approach and worked extensively with cross-functional teams
- An extensive experience driving the latest discovery methodologies ultimately leading to highly efficient and frequent feature deliveries
- Strong analytical skills, ability to interpret data and trends, diagnose problems, and translate them into actionable insights and ultimately high potential opportunities
- Nice to have: Regulated health technology background
- Business fluent in English
- Nice to have: US health system understanding
WHAT'S AWAITING YOU AT ADA :
- Join our global health mission to improve health of billions of people around the world
- Work in an international environment (55+ nationalities) and with real doctors
- Work with cross-functional & diverse teams of smart, purpose-driven peers
- Work wherever you feel most comfortable – home, office, or a bit of both
- Receive financial support to help set up your home office space
- Enjoy your country specific vacation days to unplug, rest and recharge
- Maintain a healthy work-life balance with our flexible working hours and locations
- Keep fit with discounted Urban Sports Club or Class Pass memberships
- Meditate your stress away with free Headspace subscription
- Learn German with our virtual German classes
- Meet and collaborate with colleagues via community days, virtual coffee chats, company parties, team celebrations
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at [email protected].
Please note that we do NOT accept applications sent via email. All applications need to be completed using the online form.
All your information will be kept confidential according to GDPR guidelines.
*Any commercial activities concerning this advertisement will not be appreciated.