Articulate is looking for a Sr. Product Manager to join our amazing team. You will collaborate with product leadership to build a roadmap and help drive cross-functional teams to deliver on our strategic vision.
What you'll do:
- Collaborate with product leadership to develop the product vision, strategy, and roadmap
- Translate strategy into concrete objectives and plans to support both short and long-term goals
- Guide the prioritization of work based on customer needs, resources, and strategic opportunities.
- Work closely with product design, data science, and product development teams.
- Generate buy-in from stakeholders on new product features and concepts to evolve our product and deliver value to customers.
What you should have:
- 6+ years of product management experience
- You have a strong track record of shipping B2B SaaS products users love.
- You collaborate well cross-functionally--especially with design and engineering.
- You have experience using both qualitative and quantitative data to inform product prioritization. Ideally, you can analyze data yourself when needed by writing SQL queries and using data analysis tools.
- Experience interacting with customers. Bonus points for experience with F500 enterprise customers.
- Comfortable with presenting to C-Level audiences
- Product sense and craftsmanship.
Articulate Global, LLC, is the leading SaaS provider of creator platforms for online workplace training. Founded by Adam Schwartz in 2002 and led by CEO Lucy Suros, Articulate provides creator tools and services that make it simple for enterprises and SMBs to develop, deliver, and analyze online workplace training that’s engaging and effective.
Increasingly, organizations must reskill employees for ever-changing remote and hybrid work environments, create learning cultures that attract and retain employees in a tight labor market, and use training to build more equitable, empowering, and engaging workplaces. Articulate helps organizations address these critical business needs with its creator platform for workplace training. Articulate 360—a suite of creator tools for online courses—was named the 7th most-loved product in the world by TrustRadius
. And Rise
—an all-in-one online training system that makes online training easy to create, enjoyable to take, and simple to manage—is the first creator platform for SMBs and departments within the enterprise. Articulate has more than 106,000 customers in 161 countries and counts all 100 of the Fortune 100 companies as customers.
Named one of Inc. Magazine’s Best Workplaces 2020 and a leader in building a human-centered organization
, Articulate is guided by a commitment to provide the best value to customers, do right by employees, and create an equitable, empowering workplace for all. As a human-centered organization, we honor people’s humanity knowing that each person’s unique history, vulnerabilities, and social location inform how we show up with one another. We embrace our connectedness, aware that what we do and say impacts others. We give each other grace because we are all works in progress, learning and evolving every day. And we take responsibility for ourselves and are serious about our accountability to each other. In all we do, we strive to create an equitable, sustainable, and empowering workplace while we drive results for the business and make a positive impact in the world. Read more about our values here
Articulate welcomes different voices and viewpoints and does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, physical and/or mental disability, medical condition, native language, pregnancy status, physical size, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, age, sexual orientation, and military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by law. We are an equal opportunity employer and invite applicants to voluntarily disclose their race and gender on our application form to help us create a diverse company. This voluntarily disclosed information will not be shared with any hiring manager and will be kept in confidence by the Articulate human resources department and executives who are not hiring for this position.
(For information about Articulate's privacy practices, please view our Privacy Notice)