Help shape the next generation of ecommerce for the next generation of consumer.
About the role
StockX is a global company with an expanding footprint in Europe, Asia, and the Americas. We are looking for a Senior Product Manager to craft strategy, drive requirements, and deliver products that power our global go-to-market efforts. Our International team and country managers are responsible for delivering a localized experience in each market, from translations to payments to pricing to regionalized delivery and fulfillment networks. In this role you will work closely with our Engineering teams, Product Managers, Technical Program Managers, and Global GMs. You will collaborate with stakeholders in every part of the StockX organization. The product suite you deliver will help StockX break ground in new markets worldwide.
What you'll do
The role is rife with ambiguity, and we are looking for someone who can own and embrace the challenge of solving complex problems with various stakeholders and creating scalable solutions. Specific responsibilities include:
- Define product vision, business requirement, and strategies supported by internal and external analysis for global expansion,
- Build, develop, and manage the product roadmap for initiatives/features that enhance the customer experience in new and existing countries
- Work with product, tech, and business teams worldwide to ensure alignment and maximize synergies
- Make prioritization and trade-off decisions, balancing user experience, developer experience, and business value
- Investigate issues from different sources, do root-cause analysis, identify systemic gaps, and ensure these gaps are addressed
- Use advanced knowledge of global markets and StockX’s unique two-sided marketplace to orchestrate successful go-to-market efforts for product launches.
- Take a customer-centric, data-driven approach to evaluating opportunities and defining requirements, starting with the intended outcome.
- Work cross-functionally with all facets of the business; be a champion for global customers at all times, regardless of the current demands and needs of the roadmap.
- Demonstrate a high degree of emotional intelligence and influence in both written and oral communications with senior leaders, peers, and team members.
- Collaborate with multiple teams on multiple projects to set an impactful strategic plan. Then, deliver the plan and realize the forecasted results.
- Effectively navigate around, over, and through barriers to reach your objectives.
- Complement engineering with a technical background of your own for international, and be mindful of where Product requirements stop and technical solutions begin.
The successful candidate will be a thought leader, highly collaborative, global minded and have an extremely high level of customer focus and cultural sensitivity. You should be a motivated self-starter that can work both independently and with others in a fast paced environment.
- Minimum 5 years of Product Management experience launching global products.
- Fluent in L10N and I18N practices and requirements.
- eCommerce, dual sided managed marketplace experience required
- Bachelor’s degree required, MBA preferred
- Degree in product design, computer science or equivalent preferred
- Experience with and comfortable working across time zones and cultures; Flexibility to accommodate off-hour calls with other geographies
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills; ability to use data to back up actions
- Demonstrated history in creative/big thinking
- Experience working with tools/systems to analyze data; able to write SQL
In a world where consumers increasingly value self-expression and individuality, the market for hard-to-find fashion, collectibles, and electronics has never been hotter. Our global platform offers unique access to current culture while our data-driven, bid-ask model provides buyers with the real-time visibility to know they’re getting a fair price.
With key leadership and an inspiring vision in place, we believe we’re poised for significant growth: into new product verticals, new audiences, and new geographies. To get there we’re looking for flexible, all-in teammates who are excited by ownership and the opportunity to take on emerging challenges.
If you’re a doer who’s ready to solve tough problems with plenty of laughs along the way, we’d love to hear from you. We welcome, embrace, and respect all dimensions of diversity. We’re committed to creating an inclusive environment where all team members are valued, supported, and respected—and no, you don’t need to know a thing about sneakers or fashion.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. This job description is intended to convey information essential to understanding the scope of the job and the general nature and level of work performed by job holders within this job. However, this job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of qualifications, skills, efforts, duties, responsibilities or working conditions associated with the position. StockX reserves the right to amend this job description at any time.