Front is a hub for customer communication that allows companies to offer tailor-made service at scale. Front looks and feels like your email inbox with a few very important differences: teammates collaborate in the same place where external messages are sent and received, and behind the scenes, robust workflows and integrations power the efficiency and insights typically found in a CRM. More than 6,500 businesses use Front to work together to send out the best replies faster, keep messages organized across channels, and always maintain a personal touch. The result is premier, personalized service that scales with your business — and a team that works together as one.
With $138M in funding, Front is backed by Sequoia Capital, and other leading venture capital firms, as well as independent investors including top executives of Atlassian, Okta, Qualtrics, and Zoom. Front was recently named to Wealthfront’s Career-Launching Companies in 2021
and Forbes Cloud 100 2020
, the definitive list of the top software companies in the world. We have also been recognized on LinkedIn’s 2020 Top Startups
, The New York Times’ The Next Wave of ‘Unicorn’ Start-Ups
, Fortune’s Best Small Workplaces
, and Glassdoor’s Best Places to Work
We’re looking for a SeniorProduct Manager to join our growing product management team to lead the strategy and execution of our Analytics product. Analytics is a key surface area of Front which allows customers to measure and improve their customer communication. The Analytics Product Manager will oversee the entire product strategy and roadmap for creating a world-class analytics suite at Front.
What will you be doing?
- Build a compelling strategy and roadmap based on insightful understanding of customer needs and market opportunities
- Manage the roadmap against KPIs and product goals
- Partner cross-functionally with Engineering, Design, Sales & Marketing to innovate and execute product initiatives across the company
- Rally teams to work together towards a common goal; oversee many moving parts to ensure deliverables are met on time
- Write specs, manage project execution, build UI/UX wireframes, and define product roll-out strategy
- Discover and present new product insights by analyzing qualitative and quantitative customer data
- Conduct user research & user testing to collect new customer insights
- Understand Front’s competitive position in the market; execute on our strategic plan to become the primary client that companies use to manage all of their external communication
What skills and experience do you need?
- Direct product management experience
- You’re familiar with data tools such as SQL, data visualization
- Empathetic; you understand what users need and issues that your teammates face
- Execution-oriented; you’re highly organized; you’re comfortable managing many workstreams; you know how to make the right trade-offs; you ensure that teams ship on time
- Collaborative and low-ego; you work well with all kinds of personalities; you work well with teams across multiple geographies
- Data-driven; you understand how to use data to guide product decisions
- Clear, structured thinking and excellent communication skills
- You have a statistics or data background
- You are passionate about the Business Intelligence space, have worked with multiple internal data tools
- You know why pie charts are not a good data viz
Front provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age or disability.