Siilo is a secure medical communication app designed for healthcare professionals. More than 500,000 healthcare professionals use Siilo to discuss and coordinate patient care with colleagues both within and beyond their organisational walls. Today, Siilo is the largest medical network in Europe.
Since March 2023, Siilo has strengthened its position and potential as it was acquired by Doctolib. Doctolib is a purpose-led company that strives for a healthier world with more than 2,500 employees across France, Italy, and Germany. Since 2013, Doctolib has been improving the daily lives of more than 300,000 healthcare professionals by providing them with new-generation technology and services. Doctolib also serves more than 70 million Europeans, offering a fast, frictionless, and secure journey for all their care needs.
Sillo and Doctolib’s joint goal is to become the go-to solution for healthcare professionals across Europe and this acquisition is a significant step towards achieving that vision.
Your role, as a Senior Product Manager, will focus on building products that enhance collaboration among healthcare professionals and align with our mission.
You'll work closely with a talented team to develop user-friendly products that meet market demands. Your approach will be data-driven and user-centric, and you'll conduct short experiments to deliver value to our users while addressing business needs.
We're looking for a collaborative and experienced product leader with a successful track record of launching products and achieving product-market fit, particularly with products that have network effects, we'd love to hear from you.
You will be responsible for:
- Contributing to our product strategy to grow the Siilo collaboration stack.
- Developing new products and features by analysing data, conducting user interviews, researching competitors, and leveraging cross-functional insights to uncover new opportunities.
- Collaborating with the engineering, design, and research team to continuously translate insights into opportunities, hypotheses, tests and features that are proven to delight our 500,000+ users and contribute directly to growing Siilo's network of healthcare professionals.
- Working closely with cross-functional teams (including sales, marketing, support, and company management) to ensure that the solutions we discover and develop are serving our users & customers, in ways that meet the needs of the business in each of our target markets.
- Clearly communicating the value and business impact of your product work to other teams as well as our users & customers through training and rollout communications.
- Defining and analysing key metrics to inform your decisions and to establish what a healthy Siilo network looks like to guide your product work.
- Continuously measuring the adoption and impact of your product changes and the health of our network, and iterating as needed to achieve the desired outcomes for your product and our overall company goals.
What we’re look for from you:
- 5+ years of Product Management experience, at least 3 years with mobile applications.
- You have shipped products that have delivered meaningful business results and have added proven value for users.
- Analytical mindset: you approach problems from an inquisitive and scientific perspective and are always looking for data to help make decisions, but you know how to balance quantitative and qualitative insights.
- Excellent communication skills to align a diverse set of stakeholders (both technical and non-technical), drive vision, and clearly explain user value and business impact.
- Disciplined when it comes to organisation and project management, with acute attention to detail, the ability to ask tough questions and say no when needed.
- Experience developing SaaS / mobile products, ideally with a network effect component such as social networking, communication services or collaborative workplace tools.
- Compelling influencer with great communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to align a diverse group of stakeholders towards a common goal.
- Affinity for healthcare.
- Ability to work at least 4 days/week.
Our team members are rewarded well, not only from a salary perspective but also with:
- Learning & development budget + flexible time to learn
- Mental health + physical health allowance
- Home office equipment allowance
- Team creativity budget for bonding with your amazing colleagues
- 4 weeks to work remotely from wherever you want
- Summer hours - wrap up at 3pm every Friday in August!
- 24 days of annual leave per year
We’re a smart and eager team with huge plans set into motion for growth in order to achieve our purpose. We come from diverse backgrounds, but the one thing we all have in common is the desire to bridge the silos in healthcare at scale. You don’t have to have experience in healthcare – you just have to want to fix this problem as much as we do! Does this sound like your calling? Then apply now!