We’re looking for a Share of Wallet PM to join our growing Activity team in London, UK. This role is a unique opportunity to have an impact on Wise’s mission, grow as a product manager and help save millions more people money.
Wise has already pioneered new ways for people to transfer money across borders and currencies. Our customers can also manage their hard-earned money with the world’s first platform to offer true multi-currency banking. Your mission is to help customers unlock more savings through better use of Wise’s wide range of features beyond money transfer..
Here’s how you’ll be contributing to Activity Team
- Help more customers discover and save more by using Wise’s full suite of financial services.
- Improve tasks completion rate for both first time and repeat users.
- Increase the delightfulness of using Wise’s frontend interfaces.
This role will give you the opportunity to:
- Directly contribute to our mission to make money without borders the new normal – you will need to figure out and build solutions so that our customers can manage all types of money and transactions with ease, transparently, and – eventually – for free
- Build world-class products: The role is a unique opportunity to build innovative, state-of-the-art solutions with a global impact.
- Choose your path to impact – we believe people are most empowered when they can act autonomously. So rather than telling you what to do, you’ll work with your team to create a vision of your own. Of course, you can always gather feedback from smart, curious people across Wise but you’ll have the freedom to make your own calls
- Grow as a leader – You will build and inspire your own team, but also other teams to contribute to our mission.
- Inspire teams with your ideas, knowledge and self-starting attitude
- You are able to get the team to dream big, align on a commonly agreed vision and draw a clear path to get there.
- You’ve worked on a product with thousands or even millions of customers, ran surveys or research and interviewed people who used your product.
- You’re able to empathise with all types of customers to develop a deep understanding of their pain points and define the appropriate metrics to track the impact your deliveries have on them..
- You have a track record of delivering excellent user experience on web, iOS and Android. You have a strong sense of UX and a strict attention to UI details.
- You’re data-driven – You are able to dive into data to identify opportunities and then measure your impact. You prioritise the value you can add to customers, and can get the entire company behind you by telling stories with data.
- You have good UX intuition and extensive experience collaborating on UX/UI, where you have developed a strong conviction when to focus on improving the fundamentals and when to add wow factor to the customer journey
- You have a good technical understanding – help your team prioritise technological investments, tech debt reduction, bugs and new features.
- Communicating clearly and logically – You are able to effectively frame problems to influence across the team. You are comfortable communicating this to anyone within Wise.
- You’re not afraid of being a true lead, helping your team with hiring, learning skills you don’t know today to unblock things everywhere needed. You don’t stick to a “by the book” product manager role definition. You get it done.
We’re people without borders — without judgement or prejudice, too. We want to work with the best people, no matter their background. So if you’re passionate about learning new things and keen to join our mission, you’ll fit right in.
Also, where and what you studied isn't important to us. If you’ve got great experience, the right skills for the role and you’re great at articulating your thinking, we’d like to hear from you.
And because we believe that diverse teams build better products, we’d especially love to hear from you if you’re from an under-represented demographic.