Working at Atlassian
Atlassian can hire people in any country where we have a legal entity. Assuming you have eligible working rights and a sufficient time zone overlap with your team, you can choose to work remotely or return to an office as they reopen (unless it’s necessary for your role to be performed in the office). Interviews and onboarding are conducted virtually, a part of being a distributed-first company.
Atlassian products are used and loved by millions of users worldwide to drive innovation - be it outstanding software, electric cars, spaceships or robotic surgeries. Atlassian fuels the world's best teams to build products better and faster with world-class products like Jira, Trello, Confluence, Bitbucket and more.
The Atlassian Design System team makes it easy for Atlassian teams and ecosystem partners to ship user interfaces. We do that by offering the components, infrastructure, and best-practices for teams to design and ship high-quality apps.
One of our top priorities is to make sure that all of Atlassian's user interfaces are accessible for people with disabilities. You will lead our platform offering that helps Atlassian's designers and developers to design, code, and ship user interfaces that satisfy international Accessibility requirements. And, you will ensure that all of the platform experiences that we share across multiple products are accessible and meet industry standards. We are looking for a Product Manager with experience prioritizing and managing the complex set of work required to build accessible UI at scale.
In this role, you will:
- Lead our platform offering that helps Atlassian's designers and developers to design, code, and ship user interfaces that satisfy international Accessibility requirements
- Work with your team in the US-West coast and partner with teams in the US, Australia, and India to define the strategy
- Partner with engineering and design to form a triad to lead your teams to success
On your first day, we'll expect you to have:
- 5+ years of product management experience at a tech company
- A passion for products that are inclusive for all users, including people with disabilities
- Background painting a compelling vision and setting goals to inspire your teams and partners
- Experience with building relationships and influencing across the organization
Huge plus if you have:
- Experience with product management for platforms
- Experience working with members of the disability community or assistive technology vendors
- Have a certification from the International Association of Accessibility Professionals (IAAP)
Our perks & benefits
To support you at work and play, our perks and benefits
include ample time off, an annual education budget, paid volunteer days, and so much more.
The world’s best teams work better together with Atlassian. From medicine and space travel, to disaster response and pizza deliveries, Atlassian software products help teams all over the planet. At Atlassian, we're motivated by a common goal: to unleash the potential of every team
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians create our success. To ensure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience, we never discriminate based on race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.